-
It's 40° Friday!

View attachment 1716158758

Good morning :D
The Feds at the airport said it got down to 39 for 11 minutes :lol:

IMG_2387.jpeg

IMG_2389.jpeg

Does she want that one too? Nice pic!
She wants me to buy them all, build them a house and fix them up to “rescue them”.

And she wants me to buy every single one in that yard.

But no that’s not on her list of must haves

70 feet of cable, some clamps and a pulley with a retractable leash. No more standing outside until she’s ready to come in.

IMG_5992.jpeg

She wants me to buy them all, build them a house and fix them up to “rescue them”.

And she wants me to buy every single one in that yard.

But no that’s not on her list of must haves
If there's any yards like that around here I don't know about them. Love walking thru wrecking yards.

If there's any yards like that around here I don't know about them. Love walking thru wrecking yards.
These days, these types of yards am only exist because they’re old school, no websites and such. This one has the added complication of the route in not being for the faint of heart. Honestly surprised he can get in and out with his tow truck even

These days, these types of yards am only exist because they’re old school, no websites and such. This one has the added complication of the route in not being for the faint of heart. Honestly surprised he can get in and out with his tow truck even
I used to go to one on an Indian reservation up here, no rules and cars laying in the mud everywhere, it was great!

25 minutes and dog finally came in house. Covered in snowballs. Now she’s occupied chewing them off..

Very happy with the results. 5 months, it was worth the wait. A lot was done including reinforcements. The 50+ year old hood was in pretty bad condition. It will be a day or two before I get it mounted so these pics will have to do for now.

IMG_9596.jpeg

IMG_9597.jpeg

IMG_9598.jpeg

IMG_9599.jpeg

I got one of these from Summit it should be a lot easier this time putting it back on........................my wife had enough of trying to help me the other couple of times we put it on and off, it is not light. :lol:

HoodPickeropaque_large__60145.jpg

-
Back