Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not much on the agenda here. Already done working out this morning. Drinking more coffee and eating an egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast.
Have you bought much/many accessories for your UTV or was it how you liked it when you got it? I just went to Kubota to price a roof, holy cow and a windshield was up to 1,800

Morning .

giphy.gif

Have you bought much/many accessories for your UTV or was it how you liked it when you got it? I just went to Kubota to price a roof, holy cow and a windshield was up to 1,800
:rofl: :rofl:

I have been buying stuff everyday……. I had the dealer install roof and lower doors.

Stuff already ordered:

Front bumper and winch
Spare tire rack
Tire and wheel as a spare
GMRS comm system
Soft upper doors
Side mirrors

Waiting on Black Friday sale:

Front windshield with wiper kit
Rear window

More espresso machine experimentation this morning. The new, burr grinder doesn't get a fine enough grind (grrr)... I was doing better with the blade grinder

:rofl: :rofl:

I have been buying stuff everyday……. I had the dealer install roof and lower doors.

Stuff already ordered:

Front bumper and winch
Spare tire rack
Tire and wheel as a spare
GMRS comm system
Soft upper doors
Side mirrors

Waiting on Black Friday sale:

Front windshield with wiper kit
Rear window
Holy Cow Scott! Didn't think about Black Friday but since the stuff I'm looking at isn't "aftermarket" I doubt it will go on sale, don't know if it ever does. What kind of windshield, for what I'm looking at there's poly, tempered, huge difference in prices.

Holy Cow Scott! Didn't think about Black Friday but since the stuff I'm looking at isn't "aftermarket" I doubt it will go on sale, don't know if it ever does. What kind of windshield, for what I'm looking at there's poly, tempered, huge difference in prices.
I agree, the Can Am I ordered direct, I don’t anticipate any sales. Other stuff got some decent discounts I just asked, worst they can say is no…….

Been researching windshields going with glass and it has vents on the bottom. Too many people regretted not getting glass and spending less on plastic then getting glass and paying 2x

I don't really have that much blues music in my collection, have some. We have been going to the Mt. Baker Blues Festival for years, have seen Canned Heat there, Elvin Bishop, Leon Redbone and several others, always a good time, 3 day camping drunk event lol!

I agree, the Can Am I ordered direct, I don’t anticipate any sales. Other stuff got some decent discounts I just asked, worst they can say is no…….

Been researching windshields going with glass and it has vents on the bottom. Too many people regretted not getting glass and spending less on plastic then getting glass and paying 2x
What about windshield wiper? I have to watch out for what is compatible, some tops (there's metal, and two kinds of plastic) are not compatible with windshields one windshield isn't compatible with wiper kit. Might not bother me not having wiper but it could so trying to consider before purchase.

What about windshield wiper? I have to watch out for what is compatible, some tops (there's metal, and two kinds of plastic) are not compatible with windshields one windshield isn't compatible with wiper kit. Might not bother me not having wiper but it could so trying to consider before purchase.
The company does the wiper kit for their windshields. I know it will be plug and play and work together.

The company is Bent Metal Off Road. I just looked and they only have ones for sport SXS

The company does the wiper kit for their windshields. I know it will be plug and play and work together.

The company is Bent Metal Off Road. I just looked and they only have ones for sport SXS
That's good, if you're doing what you are would think you'd want a wiper. Mine stays on grass/gravel most of the time, occasional trails but only thru my property, not licensed ORV tagged etc. I had a rock fly up and hit my face running it down our private paved road, made me think of getting a windshield.

Here's a new single from David Gilmour I just got in the mail, will spin it while in the shop today. I should probably go turn on the space heater in there, it's 34 degrees out.

DavidGilmour.jpeg

Here's a new single from David Gilmour I just got in the mail, will spin it while in the shop today. I should probably go turn on the space heater in there, it's 34 degrees out.

View attachment 1716158759
I’ll have to look that up on Spotify and see if they have it. Might be a good listen while I’m at work today. Hooker is good for today also.

THis will get you going this morning. I would love to see these guys live. They are you Tubers and only do a live concert a couple times a year. Lexington Lab Band. The best cover band on the planet. Look them up on You tube. They have hundreds of songs.

That's good, if you're doing what you are would think you'd want a wiper. Mine stays on grass/gravel most of the time, occasional trails but only thru my property, not licensed ORV tagged etc. I had a rock fly up and hit my face running it down our private paved road, made me think of getting a windshield.
After riding where we do and riding most of the year, I decided I want to enclose it. It was cold, raining and tons of mud. I want to keep that out of the interior and enjoy riding. The other guys we met had great setups and quickly convinced us that is the way to go. This machine is not for our property, too big. I still have our Kodiak ATV for all the work

THis will get you going this morning. I would love to see these guys live. They are you Tubers and only do a live concert a couple times a year. Lexington Lab Band. The best cover band on the planet. Look them up on You tube. They have hundreds of songs.

They sound great. They would be a good band to hear live

-
Back