Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If i plow now, i tear up the driveway and rut up the lawn. I will leave it until we get to -10°C.
And i tried tractor last year, it was worse.
I like to do the same and I should have drove over the driveway a few times and packed the snow down the first snow but now is just a bit to deep in spots.

I have even put a box down at our gate for deliveries. Makes it easier on them and people aren’t running up and down the driveway. In the winter they would never make it up the driveway

I have even put a box down at our gate for deliveries. Makes it easier on them and people aren’t running up and down the driveway. In the winter they would never make it up the driveway
Sounds like a nice place you have and guessing pretty secluded.

Hey Scott here's a co-worker of mines Honda UTV he works on the Eastern side of the state and deals with a lot more snow than we get. He has a ton of accessories he's added to his toy as well : )

Snowplow.jpeg

Snowplow2.jpeg

Best Milauakee I have is a new porta band I got for home and work. Sometimes we put up uni-strut or have to cut pipe for antenna masts etc. in the field, battery ops is handy in those cases.

-
Back