Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got my first row stacked up front yesterday but then needed another 6 foot fence post so picked that up at TSC and will continue today.

FirstStack.jpeg

I have an all gravel driveway over a 1/4 mile and try not to plow if I can help it. All of our vehicles are 4WD.
I have 3 driveways. Two are the rentals and are blacktop.
My house is concrete and bricks.. about five hundred foot total so not to bad.

Heres my place. Quonset is top right, 40x80 for perspective. Driveway in guessing 600 or so feet. I plow out lots of area for turn arounds, parking and a path to the barn where my buddy keeps his firewood. A couple hours plowing after a heavy snowfall

IMG_5993.png

Wow a lot bigger than it looks. Is it ever a problem getting on or off the island? I am assuming not many entrance and exit points
There's one way on and off if by land and that's Deception Pass Bridge, there are also ferries you can drive onto to get to the peninsula or Mulketio, near Everett.

Morning gang!! 32 this morning with a 20-mph north wind. It won't get much warmer and this way for the next couple days.
Kansas State has the 11am game this morning playing Houston. Wife's KU team also playing at 11 against #6 Oklahoma.
Good thing we have two tv's. Enjoy your warm weather.

Good morning, all. First time here. Got a invite from Old man ray, and RRR
What is this "stuff" called snow, your talking about? :)
Welcome Charlie, be warned, some of us are a little crazy. Not me, i’m normal:rolleyes:

I moved down here to Florida about 30 years ago. Born and raised in northern NJ, and spent time in Watertown NY. So, yeah, I vagally remember what snow looks like.

Good morning, all. First time here. Got a invite from Old man ray, and RRR
What is this "stuff" called snow, your talking about? :)

Morning gang!! 32 this morning with a 20-mph north wind. It won't get much warmer and this way for the next couple days.
Kansas State has the 11am game this morning playing Houston. Wife's KU team also playing at 11 against #6 Oklahoma.
Good thing we have two tv's. Enjoy your warm weather.
I'm pulling for your wife's team today, tough task to beat the Sooners but that would be great for some potential PAC-2 teams to make it to playoffs

I moved down here to Florida about 30 years ago. Born and raised in northern NJ, and spent time in Watertown NY. So, yeah, I vagally remember what snow looks like.
Maybe sometime you could post a couple pics of your rides, interesting group of cars imo

-
Back