Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There's an Ivars (clam chowder, fish etc.) on the mainland side (Mulketio), maybe that was it, not really any restaurants on the island side near the ferry terminal. Also they moved/rebuilt the Mulketio terminal and it's now away from that Ivars, I'm sure they aren't happy about that
Maybe it was Friday Harbor I'm thinking but I'm sure a lot has changed since then.

Good Morning Mopar Men and Women.
Looks like another nice day here in beautiful rural Maryland. I don't have any side work to do in the shop. I should modify these brackets for my rotisserie so I can get the 70 Cuda up on it. That's next. But since it's going to cool down this week coming up, I think I'll go for another long ride today on the Shovel Head. :thumbsup:

Looks like another nice day here in beautiful rural Maryland. I don't have any side work to do in the shop. I should modify these brackets for my rotisserie so I can get the 70 Cuda up on it. That's next. But since it's going to cool down this week coming up, I think I'll go for another long ride today on the Shovel Head. :thumbsup:
Backread fail maybe but how was yesterdays ride?

Good idea... a few days of foul weather coming

So much to see Island hopping It's hard to remember but was fun and really miss it.
I like taking the ferry from Anacortes all the way up to Vancouver Island, sometimes go to car shows up there. Pretty cool shooting between the islands, great scenery.

Got the grind and tamping pressure pretty much figured out. Now to be consistent with it

20231028_080517.jpg

I like taking the ferry from Anacortes all the way up to Vancouver Island, sometimes go to car shows up there. Pretty cool shooting between the islands, great scenery.
Use to do it all the time and also go to Pike Place Market in Seattle.

-
Back