Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I will usually make ground coffee in a French press on the weekends. During the week it’s a kcup for me.

Yep here too the hardest thing I have to do is make sure the water reservoir is full...haha!! I'm sure though the grinded coffee has a great taste.
We got a Hamilton Beach Brew Station in addition to our Nespresso machine. Weird thing about the Hamilton Beach is that there is NO coffee pot. Makes 12 cups but no carafe. Jury is still out on that one for me, think glass is better than plastic for holding the brew.

Morning !

602269_513139825381779_853059983_n.jpg

Let's see, toast with peanut butter, apple butter, peach, blackberry, orange, or grape?

Backread fail maybe but how was yesterdays ride?
Went really well. Was out for about 3 hours. Even went by and visited my wife at the nail salon. They all got a kick out of it. Then went and sat by the bay for a little while. Just watching the water go by.

1000002749.jpg

1000002751.jpg

1000002754.jpg

Let's see, toast with peanut butter, apple butter, peach, blackberry, orange, or grape?
I had my toast this morning with orange-pecan yum!! No peanut butter here two egg whites one regular egg with yoke scrambled with cheddar.

-
Back