Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1698493222656.png

Oh did that work?

I'm pulling for your wife's team today, tough task to beat the Sooners but that would be great for some potential PAC-2 teams to make it to playoffs
We'll see they've been hit and miss this season. Their starting QB has been out a few games and don't think he's playing again today.

My brother is an Oregon Duck alumn, he'll be sweating it out watching the game in Utah, they are physical. Even though his team is ranked higher, they haven't been able to win in Provo

After we built we watched Google Maps for awhile, was fun to see nothing, then our RV and the Duster in a car hauler on the property, then finally the house and shop

Maybe sometime you could post a couple pics of your rides, interesting group of cars imo
I'm not good with pictures, but I need to learn. Got a bunch of parts I need to put up for sale.
If your interested older video on you tube of my Valiant and Barracuda. 66 Valiant 225 slant NA. 66 Barracuda 170 on nitrous.

Valiant at time 17.27
Barracuda at time 19.55, 20.58, and 24.05

I just pulled up our place on Goggle. Looking at some major landscaping like retaining walls not showing the picture is over a year old. I wonder how often they update??

Apologies Fred/Frank but Jodi had to close up the house last night and run the A/C. Too much humidity last night! Cool this morning Tho! Another long day today on the range, pistol today, carbine tomorrow.
Be safe all
TTFN
Today my freezer is warmer than it is outside. LOL
Have fun John and hope the shoulder is being good.

My property is a slight grade up from the road but drops off a hundred feet or so as you go down towards the lake. The wife asking me to build a sitting area (think pavers etc. to frame) is part of the reason I bought the UTV, kicks my *** walking up/down with loads in my hands.

DeerRidge.png

DeerRidge1.png

Well, a lot of my issue with lack of sleep is shoulder pain. Both of my shoulders are jacked up. It wakes me up numerous times a night. I am against surgery right now, but I need to stop complaining and do something. Today I started with rehab exercises. I have been putting it off for a while. Hopefully keeping up with it will give me some relief

My property is a slight grade up from the road but drops off a hundred feet or so as you go down towards the lake. The wife asking me to build a sitting area (think pavers etc. to frame) is part of the reason I bought the UTV, kicks my *** walking up/down with loads in my hands.

View attachment 1716159082

View attachment 1716159083
Nice!
Hey Rich been in the late 70's since I been there but if I got my Islands correct there was a restaurant right off the Ferry dock that was a great place to eat.

Nice!
Hey Rich been in the late 70's since I been there but if I got my Islands correct there was a restaurant right off the Ferry dock that was a great place to eat.
There's an Ivars (clam chowder, fish etc.) on the mainland side (Mulketio), maybe that was it, not really any restaurants on the island side near the ferry terminal. Also they moved/rebuilt the Mulketio terminal and it's now away from that Ivars, I'm sure they aren't happy about that

-
Back