-
K would be way more than a mouthful
But not more then a handful.
At least not in my younger days.
Everything seems to shrink with age.
Or sagging or drooping

images (1).jpeg

Last edited:
We usually purchase our meat through a butcher. We will order a quarter of a cow and half a pig and that keeps the freezer stocked for awhile for far cheaper than buying from the grocery store. But sometimes that means have some cuts that are interesting also. My daughter gets so grossed out when I tell her it’s pigs feet for dinner. :lol:

IMG_4096.jpeg

We usually purchase our meat through a butcher. We will order a quarter of a cow and half a pig and that keeps the freezer stocked for awhile for far cheaper than buying from the grocery store. But sometimes that means have some cuts that are interesting also. My daughter gets so grossed out when I tell her it’s pigs feet for dinner. :lol:

View attachment 1716159229

Schweinshaxe is great

We are out of both, just tt the butcher yesterday to make sure we're on his turkey list but didn't order pork as it went to a bad butcher last time, all smoked meat was terrible. Also he raises Limosine which I don't prefer over Angus. Use all that pig!

Hopefully Kansas comes out of this weather delay and play the way they have been, beating Oklahoma 14-7

We are out of both, just tt the butcher yesterday to make sure we're on his turkey list but didn't order pork as it went to a bad butcher last time, all smoked meat was terrible. Also he raises Limosine which I don't prefer over Angus. Use all that pig!
We had Rath Packing in town many years ago. They always said "the only part they don't use is the squeal" :rofl: :rofl:

Well got my driveway cleaned out and fitted the rough chin spoiler to the Scamp. Not near done yet but you get the idea.

IMG_20231028_112319912.jpg

Send em here.......Chin actually BUYS them at the store......:realcrazy::realcrazy:

-
Back