Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am at home safely after approximately a 3-hour motorcycle ride. I did stop by an old friend's house that I had not seen in probably 4 years. Insisted that I drank a couple of beers with him. Good news is he only lives about 2 mi away from me. At home, safe now. With BEER
:lol:

I am at home safely after approximately a 3-hour motorcycle ride. I did stop by an old friend's house that I had not seen in probably 4 years. Insisted that I drank a couple of beers with him. Good news is he only lives about 2 mi away from me. At home, safe now. With BEER
:lol:
Damn good idea I'll drink to that.

This hood hoist is worth every penny, what an easy installation.

IMG_9618.jpeg

IMG_9621.jpeg

IMG_9622.jpeg

Got to go. resealing the engine in my truck, so I can use it to take my Valiant to the Garlits Mopar show next weekend.
Done for today. Need to take care of the wife, and do supper.
Engine looks pretty good inside. Timing chain a little sloppy, since I had a couple on hand, went and replaced it.
PS: The truck is a 84 D-100, 225 slant six 2bbl, A-833 OD, 8 3/4 with 3.91 SG. PS, PB, AC, cruise control

Long sleeve weather should be over today for a little bit anyway scorching high of 64° :lol: Tomorrow and the rest of the week another story, mid 70s-80 until Friday. There may be some days of a 40° difference between high and low :realcrazy:

Hopefully Kansas comes out of this weather delay and play the way they have been, beating Oklahoma 14-7
The game is FINALLY over and Kansas for the win. Wife is happy and when she's happy I'm happy pass the bottle. :eek:

A cold rainy day here nothing but football is getting done. We all need days like that right??

-
Back