Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Long sleeve weather should be over today for a little bit anyway scorching high of 64° :lol: Tomorrow and the rest of the week another story, mid 70s-80 until Friday. There may be some days of a 40° difference between high and low :realcrazy:
**** Alex freezing here and I can go outside in a tee shirt and shorts
And freeze my *** off. :thumbsup:

I never heard that one before. I like it. Thanks for sharing
WXPN

The Geator’s Rock ‘n’ Roll, Rhythm & Blues Express. "Novelty Songs" from the archives.​

I've heard it before, maybe same show, or maybe on The Blues Show
always possible I heard it years ago on Dr Demento...

View attachment 1716159335This is my choice tonight. That’s about as fancy as I get :lol:
Cheers! Just for fun, what's your batch number?

20231028_175512.jpg

20231028_175459.jpg

Chicken tacos tonight. I prefer them over beef.
Thats it for this evening.

Yep your's is newer for sure. I bought mine a year and a half ago. 2000 batches since then. My bottle is #2184. Say they bottle 2500 bottles per batch and each barrel yields 250 bottles, each batch is 10 barrels. I don't know the math they use but that's how it would work.

I picked a local Kansas City whiskey today called West Bottoms which is a KC nick name for the old industrial area. It was really nice we'll be getting more.

Yep your's is newer for sure. I bought mine a year and a half ago. 2000 batches since then. My bottle is #2184. Say they bottle 2500 bottles per batch and each barrel yields 250 bottles, each batch is 10 barrels. I don't know the math they use but that's how it would work.
I just picked mine up tonight. I don’t have anything on hand really. The wine and spirits store is only 2 blocks from my house.

We usually purchase our meat through a butcher. We will order a quarter of a cow and half a pig and that keeps the freezer stocked for awhile for far cheaper than buying from the grocery store. But sometimes that means have some cuts that are interesting also. My daughter gets so grossed out when I tell her it’s pigs feet for dinner. :lol:

View attachment 1716159229
we opt out of the feet when we get a side of pork.

-
Back