Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Went to two mountains sites yesterday, payed attention to the sign at one, other I went in 2WD, slow too but road was slanted and it was dark so truck ended up pulling slowly into the ditch, like this thread does sometimes lol!

sign.jpeg

BakerLake.jpeg

Ditch.jpeg

Nice and quiet here till about 7, the dogs barked loud last night at 7pm, they shut down about that time, and Coyotes sometimes kick in near 8pm, but the mornings are so quite I can hear cars or trucks start up a half mile away if I am setting outside. At 7 thirty am I hear all the near by naybors hit the key on there trucks, cars are quite. Yep, tranquil here in the am hours.

I have got to get my sleep, minimum of 5 hours or I loose or have zero amount of concentration, motivation and realization of what is going on, I like a 7 hour sleep night with an hour of deap sleep to be my best. I got 7 last night, and 1 hour and 10 minutes of dead sleep.
Watch out Wensday!! Here I come

View attachment 1716166744
I crashed at 8:30, woke up at 3:00. Going to be a long day.

Craig, maybe we could work out a trade. Ill trade a smooth riding Fury for your Barracuda. Hassle free car, no need to trailer or worries where you park. Three to choose from. LOL

I prefer my side or partial stomach with a pillow under my shoulder. With the back sleeping there hasn't been a whole lot of sleeping. One eye is again almost swollen shut this morning. I called on it before and they said it was ok. Guess i need to go make an ice pack.
Are ya seeing a pattern here yet? Exertion equals swelling! Throttle back a bit maybe?
Where o where is Karl?

Morning!
Looks like i get to see a sunrise this morning. Never heard from my wednesday customer, he was going to contact me the day before, never confirmed a time for the appt. So i dont know..

Morning!
Looks like i get to see a sunrise this morning. Never heard from my wednesday customer, he was going to contact me the day before, never confirmed a time for the appt. So i dont know..
Weather man said 60* today. WOW unbelievable.

Are ya seeing a pattern here yet? Exertion equals swelling! Throttle back a bit maybe?
Where o where is Karl?
Haha the throttle has been idle for the last few days. This eye has bothered me since I came home. It's bruised worse than the other eye and the eye brow orbit bone is still sore to the touch. He beat me up working on it not to happy so far.

Craig, maybe we could work out a trade. Ill trade a smooth riding Fury for your Barracuda. Hassle free car, no need to trailer or worries where you park. Three to choose from. LOL
Sorry Pete cash is king on this one.

-
Back