Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I could use one of these great bloody marry drinks this morning, wife is still sleeping, I have been up almost almost 4 hours, her retirement is getting in the way of my house duties, usually already have my laundry done and outside!! Can't run the washer or dryer, disturb her sleep I guess she needs :BangHead: :rolleyes::lol:

20191109_113839.jpg

I could use one of these great bloody marry drinks this morning, wife is still sleeping, I have been up almost almost 4 hours, her retirement is getting in the way of my house duties, usually already have my laundry done and outside!! Can't run the washer or dryer, disturb her sleep I guess she needs :BangHead: :rolleyes::lol:

View attachment 1716166806
It sounds like she has some catching up to do.

Anyone have a gasket kit for a oil filter adapter, going to remove mine some time soon, only thing holding me up from doing a big *** burn out :lol:

Anyone have a gasket kit for a oil filter adapter, going to remove mine some time soon, only thing holding me up from doing a big *** burn out :lol:
Dang, I sold through mine. I don't think I kept one for myself. :BangHead: :BangHead:

Nobody shows the part numbers. I searched for a long time to find a listing for them. Mine came in a Fel Pro package but the seller removed the part number. :mob::mob::lol:

Glad I waited to put the passenger fender back on, it being off make the job much easier to get to

Mother in law is at Stillwater Oklahoma

Thank you bud

Not good.. I agree
Been a while since I felt any here. Last one was one of those out there in the old homeland near China Lake NAS, last year or year before. They had a bunch and did a buncha damage out there. Earthquakes in the desert? Yeah right. :lol:

Nobody shows the part numbers. I searched for a long time to find a listing for them. Mine came in a Fel Pro package but the seller removed the part number. :mob::mob::lol:
What's the mystery on the diffent angles? There's the true 90° one and then the one that's not quite 90...

Been a while since I felt any here. Last one was one of those out there in the old homeland near China Lake NAS, last year or year before. They had a bunch and did a buncha damage out there. Earthquakes in the desert? Yeah right. :lol:
That's interesting. I heard some rumbling overnight that woke me up. It sounded like thunder or a dump truck hitting the bump in front of the house. I did n't think anything about it being a earthquake.

I was in California in 68 , I believe it was that year, my uncle's home was flooded by his naybors swimming pool, tile popped off in the bathroom, and we all stood outside watching the telliphone poles swinging back and forth, it was a bad one I was told, happened early in the morning, I sat in a chair and could feel after shocks all morning, we was packed up to leave that morning and waited till 4pm because some areas was closed off, never forget that day

Looks like I would have to buy a new bolt, might be a good idea ?

Screenshot_20231115-090210_Chrome.jpg

-
Back