Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's interesting. I heard some rumbling overnight that woke me up. It sounded like thunder or a dump truck hitting the bump in front of the house. I did n't think anything about it being a earthquake.
Sylmar Quake I think it was called. I was in Jr High and livin' in the desert. Just before my alarm went off I heard a loud rumble, then the quake shook me outa bed :wtf: Went and turned on the TV and the LA News had the death and destruction well covered. Sylmar about 125 miles from the house at the time.
This album cover photo was taken on that quake site.
1700060557379.png

My dad and I worked for the contractor that was doing that hiway construction when the quake hit. A few years after the quake that is. One of my coworkers told me that our company was really in the hole moneywise on that job and the quake and it's money kept them in business :realcrazy:

For header clearance on my Swinger on the filter side, I jut went to the short version of the OE filter. At the time it looked like the 90° adapter would just move the full size filter into another zero clearance situation :wtf:

For header clearance on my Swinger on the filter side, I jut went to the short version of the OE filter. At the time it looked like the 90° adapter would just move the full size filter into another zero clearance situation :wtf:

I think that's the thing with the true 90 versus the 100° (I made that up)

Morning coffee drinkers. Off to get some supplies for the Dodge redo. May wait till after my coffee though.

I have no room for filter in my Fargo, used a 51348 wix. Its k-car size filter. I change oil often enough so its no big deal. Smaller diameter but still fits. Considering my Avalanche uses a similar size, im not the least bit concerned.

Wednesday appt no show no call no text. Guess i will do whatever the hell i want.

IMG_4194.jpeg

The first signs of Christmas. Our students in our project search classes learn trades to help them after graduation. The students that are in this program have either Down Syndrome or Autism. I love how their projects come out and the excitement on their faces when they deliver them to the office.

View attachment 1716166893
The first signs of Christmas. Our students in our project search classes learn trades to help them after graduation. The students that are in this program have either Down Syndrome or Autism. I love how their projects come out and the excitement on their faces when they deliver them to the office.
They did a great job on that tree.

-
Back