Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Been working with fiberglass for too long and it

1700087012336.png
finally got to me today. Every part of me itches. :mob:

Nobody shows the part numbers. I searched for a long time to find a listing for them. Mine came in a Fel Pro package but the seller removed the part number. :mob::mob::lol:
I always bought the set from a dealership or MP dealer.
If ther is a felpro kit would think could look it up in a catalog.

I always bought the set from a dealership or MP dealer.
If ther is a felpro kit would think could look it up in a catalog.
I tried for hours and couldn't find the part number. I need to try again. I used to manage a parts store so this stuff is nothing new.

I tried for hours and couldn't find the part number. I need to try again. I used to manage a parts store so this stuff is nothing new.
You know the old books beat these new computer systems many times.
Do you the MP P-part number ?
Hold on.

In my spreadsheet I have both a standard and a P-part number that are fairly recent

Right Angle Adapter Gasket Package Engine 4897 939 Mopar Perf P5249320

edit nope>From the 1989 MP catalog an older number P3690884 <edit: nope. That's the full package including the aluminum adapter and bolt.

Maybe you can cross reference them.

In my spreadsheet I have both a standard and a P-part number that are fairly recent

From the 1989 MP catalog an older number P3690884

I'll give that a try. Thanks

Wel ljust for fun (easy for me to say it now, wasn't the evening I went through 3 of those kits...)
1967 Parts Book.
1700089548930.png

edit nope>From the 1989 MP catalog an older number P3690884 <edit: nope. That's the full package including the aluminum adapter and bolt.

Detroit Muscle has them listed as does Summit (and probably Jegs) Roseville Moparts, If you find the Fel Pro set, this is what you see.

1700089821379.png

-
Back