Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dave is a wine and spirits store manager than does some dynamite barrel picks. He asked for a review this morning on one we tasted 2 days ago at his store. Well you know me, I had to oblige. Off to the basement and a new bottle to open. 9 am whiskey reviews? This could get habit forming. Damn this is good

20231130_095719.jpg

Paying bills today. Visa is just a transfer. Most were bottle purchases. Now that I am at 400 I need to stop (or slow down anyway) :BangHead: :BangHead:
I thought I needed to pay car insurance but I had already paid it (overpaid) when my black truck was on the policy. No more black truck so I have a refund coming. Yea.
If you just start drinking faster than buying, then you will go in the right direction. Party at Mike's???

If you just start drinking faster than buying, then you will go in the right direction. Party at Mike's???
I have had a lot of people ask me how I got so many bottles. YOu have to buy more than you drink. I used to buy 1 and replace it when it was empty. Now I buy 3 or 4 and crack 1 then go to something else. I don't have a drinking problem, I have a collecting problem. Party? Anytime. I could provide all the bourbon and Rye and not make a dent.

That would be the best road trip party. Everyone bring an old car to make the trip and some food.
Oh by the way, I got 2 calendars. One came last week and a few days later the second one came. I didn't look at the ship date on either. The first one could have been the early one you sent and the second one after I mentioned I hadn't received one. If anyone wants one or an extra, send me a PM and I will send one out. Bang up job on those PB.

Oh by the way, I got 2 calendars. One came last week and a few days later the second one came. I didn't look at the ship date on either. The first one could have been the early one you sent and the second one after I mentioned I hadn't received one. If anyone wants one or an extra, send me a PM and I will send one out. Bang up job on those PB.
Did @memike ever get his? Maybe send to him?

I’ve sent memike 2 and for some reason he didn’t get either yet :BangHead: I agree maybe send him one if they don’t make it to Mike. @fatoldguy even got his in Canada.
Ok, so..... drive to Iowa by Mike, help drink some whisky, go to KS by Craig, then turn south to drop it off by Mike, visit John on the way???

And then sober up sometime this Spring after that trip

Ok, so..... drive to Iowa by Mike, help drink some whisky, go to KS by Craig, then turn south to drop it off by Mike, visit John on the way???

Sounds like a plan.

Dave is a wine and spirits store manager than does some dynamite barrel picks. He asked for a review this morning on one we tasted 2 days ago at his store. Well you know me, I had to oblige. Off to the basement and a new bottle to open. 9 am whiskey reviews? This could get habit forming. Damn this is good

View attachment 1716172595
I saw this one and the Redemptions you showed yesterday. Now with the TMM seal of approval I'll have to pick one soon. :thumbsup:

I saw this one and the Redemptions you showed yesterday. Now with the TMM seal of approval I'll have to pick one soon. :thumbsup:
Ted and I tasted through them yesterday afternoon. They like to set and breathe but they were quite yummy with some time. Nice for the price!

Psh I see skip me and Karl

My HVAC control system on my Cadillac was acting up. Had no control of temperature on the driver side, only on the passenger side. After some research I found out I needed to change one of the actuators for one of the blend doors. I have been putting it off, although I've had the part for a week. It's been pretty cold here, so today I crawled under the dashboard on the driver side to repair it. It was 2 hours, a half a pint of blood and a lot of sweat and tears, and finally I got it in there and apparently it's working.
:mad: :mad: :mob::mob:

My HVAC control system on my Cadillac was acting up. Had no control of temperature on the driver side, only on the passenger side. After some research I found out I needed to change one of the actuators for one of the blend doors. I have been putting it off, although I've had the part for a week. It's been pretty cold here, so today I crawled under the dashboard on the driver side to repair it. It, 2 hours, a half a pint of blood and a lot of sweat and I got it in there and apparently it's working.
I have one ticking on the wife's Envision. I'm afraid to ask about it at the dealer.

I have one ticking on the wife's Envision. I'm afraid to ask about it at the dealer.
Mike, sometimes they are easy to get to, and sometimes they aren't. I just changed one in a customer's 2011 Dodge Caliber. Took a while but it wasn't as hateful as the one for the Cadillac. Lol

My HVAC control system on my Cadillac was acting up. Had no control of temperature on the driver side, only on the passenger side. After some research I found out I needed to change one of the actuators for one of the blend doors. I have been putting it off, although I've had the part for a week. It's been pretty cold here, so today I crawled under the dashboard on the driver side to repair it. It was 2 hours, a half a pint of blood and a lot of sweat and tears, and finally I got it in there and apparently it's working.
Wife’s old Durango we had to pull the dash, which meant pulling the console and front seats due to how it was all tied in.

Home from work and tomorrow replacing 2 windshields in my kid's cars.
Well, I'm going to let them do the work as they need to learn because I am getting old and senile. :thumbsup:

-
Back