Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Home from work and tomorrow replacing 2 windshields in my kid's cars.
Well, I'm going to let them do the work as they need to learn because I am getting old and senile. :thumbsup:
Teach them while young right

IMG_4282.jpeg

Just a tad high :eek:

My HVAC control system on my Cadillac was acting up. Had no control of temperature on the driver side, only on the passenger side. After some research I found out I needed to change one of the actuators for one of the blend doors. I have been putting it off, although I've had the part for a week. It's been pretty cold here, so today I crawled under the dashboard on the driver side to repair it. It was 2 hours, a half a pint of blood and a lot of sweat and tears, and finally I got it in there and apparently it's working.
:mad: :mad: :mob::mob:
One in my avalanche is bad,the fresh air door actuator. Got it to go where i wanted and unplugged it.

Went for a massage, im too beat up to go back into shop. Tomorrow is nother day.

Now that is a handsome set.
I like the steel one but I think there is room for improvement on the black one. Still working, I have some steel key chains coming tomorrow, and I'm gonna tweek the anodized aluminum a bit. The big problem is the aluminum isn't real smooth under the coating, but I'll figure it out. Thanks for the great subject materiel!

A wise man once said the burned hand is the best teacher. Bet they have a better appreciation for all you do.
They will learn it's not that easy as in your profession it takes a skilled hand and I think your artwork is more skilled than mine.

I don't want to hit the disagree button but no way in this lifetime could I lay down paint like you. And I love them learning a hands on trade instead of button pushing.

I don't want to hit the disagree button but no way in this lifetime could I lay down paint like you. And I love them learning a hands on trade instead of button pushing.
And no way could I do the intricate work you do on jewelry.

I still think the truck may be a little high, I bet the 4 speed is the OD transmission. And the grille is busted

Last edited:
-
Back