Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
These guys will put a Cummins in anything. Old customers of mine. It's a family business. Mom & Dad, 2 of the boys, and a daughter in law. This one has a 4BT.

1701520477842.png

I took a nap. Now I have to get out the door. I have to take a ride to help pick up seats for the ford and I ordered half a pig from the butcher so that’s ready to be picked up.

Enjoy that looks like we're sending you the cold rainy weather we've had the last couple days. Tomorrow upper 50's here for the next week.
Been off and on rain here the last few days. Rain for the Eagles game again tomorrow . That will be the 3rd straight game.

But I see 49'ers are favorites by 2 points. Tough when Eagles are the home team.
Between 2 and 3. It's been trending down.
I took the Eagles and 3 points early in the week. It may come down to another 60 yard field goal in the rain. You never know.

I took the Eagles and 3 points early in the week. It may come down to another 60 yard field goal in the rain. You never know.
I'll be watching I enjoy the better teams playing should be a good one.

Good Morning All! Was lurking 4 hours ago but thankfully got back to sleep. Was good to see the Huskies beat the Ducks, playoff bound I would think, guess they'll announce the teams Sunday.

I like Philly in that one, they're tougher imo. Did you see they flexed MNF in a couple weeks, cancelled KC and put in Eagles/Seahawks

50 mph gusts last night, feel lucky they didn't call me, maybe the trees behaved. Today is wifes birthday, taking her out to craft fair and to an oddities shop in Seattle, then to dinner at "How to Eat a Wolf", son found that restaurant.

-
Back