Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had the chance to ride a retired calf roping champion in Hawaii. I didn't know the had a big beef industry there. My horses name was 6 cause that was the record time for calf roping. He was very responsive and quick. We got to gallop going back to the stable. Man.

I had the chance to ride a retired calf roping champion in Hawaii. I didn't know the had a big beef industry there. My horses name was 6 cause that was the record time for calf roping. He was very responsive and quick. We got to gallop going back to the stable. Man.
We had horses growing up. We boarded them with a family friend who was the on site caretaker for the Kansas Governor's mansion. Lots of acres those horses had a good life.

Watching #5 KU play #4 UConn good game. ESPN2 if you're interested.

We were hoping to get 2 when we moved out to the country but Jenea's back gave out and she took a medical retirement.

1701484458681.png

Last week in Phx wit the granbrats
1701484539256.png

From the manufacturer of the sausages in the photo

She misses it pretty bad. She has ridden in Mexico, the Caribbean, Hawaii, and a bunch of the states. I watched her ride out a bucking spree when her horse got spooked. She knows here stuff.

Them pork loins were darn good and Silva's Linguicia MMMMMM :D I was really surprised to find it in Az. Brat in Law has a red rub besides his Lucky 7, used that on one of the pig parts, I would definitely do it again :D .

Well, was a nice evening. Car club christmas dinner. But its been a long day. Tomorrow is nother day. Hoping i dont wake up with owie back again.

I just took a melatonin and I will be asleep soon. I hope. I have been napping in the recliner in front of the TV which doesn't help much. :BangHead: :rofl:

I watched that KU game and now wide awake...ugh!! I'm done will check in tomorrow.

I stepped in horse poop once. Does that count.

Great place to learn. My wife rode when we met so I had to learn. Never fell off but thats the best I can say.
My wife did as well. We rode a few times but no official lessons.

This crazy sleep schedule is driving me nuts. Fall asleep in the chair at 9 pm and wake up at 4 am. I see I'm not the only one. :mob: :lol:

-
Back