Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Damn that looks good! I've had enough excitement in the kitchen for today. I'm thinking Chinese or PaPa Murphys pizza
I took some left-over steak fries cut up some yellow and red peppers started cooking it all and added eggs. Scrambled it all up and added some cheese with a Four Roses toddy it was mighty good!!

I took some left-over steak fries cut up some yellow and red peppers started cooking it all and added eggs. Scrambled it all up and added some cheese with a Four Roses toddy it was mighty good!!
MMMMMMmmmmmm

And some Jack Daniels Single Barrel.

20231201_183050.jpg

I baked a pork loin in the oven and had some of that with a baked potato and some broccoli. Sorry no pics today. :lol:

I baked a pork loin in the oven and had some of that with a baked potato and some broccoli. Sorry no pics today. :lol:
Sounds good. I did a pork loin on the smoker a couple weeks ago. It was tasty.

Sounds good Craig and have a bottle of 4 roses to add to it.

So the big question tonight is….how did the horseback riding go @dukeboy440 ?
Just fine. 45 minute ride turned into 2 hours. Ever tried riding a draft horse? They’re HUGE.

Not the first time I’ve been on a horse, just never shown the “correct” way. It’s always been, hey go hop on and just fake your way through it. Gonna do it again in a few weeks.

72313958751__5F0A46B2-2040-4F2F-8190-66EF3C557541.jpeg

Just fine. 45 minute ride turned into 2 hours. Ever tried riding a draft horse? They’re HUGE.

Not the first time I’ve been on a horse, just never shown the “correct” way. It’s always been, hey go hop on and just fake your way through it. Gonna do it again in a few weeks.

View attachment 1716173116
He’s gorgeous. I’ve ridden horses before just never a draft horse. That saddle looks little on him.

He’s gorgeous. I’ve ridden horses before just never a draft horse. That saddle looks little on him.
Yeah it does. All that is custom ordered too due to size. And he’s not even the biggest. Zeus and Apollo, both stand 2 more hands taller and are wider. They’re also half this ones age

Only reason I’m doing this is so that I can at least say I did something meaningful over my twenty years in the Guard.

Only reason I’m doing this is so that I can at least say I did something meaningful over my twenty years in the Guard.
Better than that Chris is how many people can say they rode a Draft horse. Hope your kids were there to watch.

He looks almost Budweiser size! How was his disposition?
Like a teddy bear. He’s 10 or 11, I can’t remember but he’s one of the longest tenured horses in the stable. Not much bothers him.

Great place to learn. My wife rode when we met so I had to learn. Never fell off but thats the best I can say.

-
Back