Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am so lost prob need a picture! Kind of like IKEA furniture! how do you know which hole to put it in? And does it need to be reamed out like some brackets?

Last edited:
2 windshields installed this morning and grandsons 97 Dodge pickup doors adjusted in record time for 2 guys. 1.5 hours.
Feeling good and ready to tackle the world. Well maybe at least taking the garbage out. :lol:

I will have to help our boy drag out a couple of deer before I can relax for the day.
I'm done for the day and going to start working on making a few chin spoilers.
Have fun dragging deer and like I always told my boys, you shot it you gut it.

Good question. It is a pool toy Organizer. Wheeled
This

20231201_113116.jpg

Im hoping to get time to get under the dart this weekend. I noticed it’s dripping oil. It never dripped before. The steering feels off and I need to see what’s going on with that. When I hit a bump or even just a man hole cover it really grabs the wheels and pulls the steering wheel. It’s manual steering but it didn’t pull that hard before.
Exactly what man hole covers are we talking about here.

Elon was up to his space game again this morning :lol: This Falcon had 2 payloads, one for Ireland and the other for Korea. Press did not specify which Korea :lol:

ok I am a little slow this afternoon....It just sank in :rofl::rofl:
Speaking of manholes and sewers and such, The plumber is on his way. Unplug the drain, pull the dishwasher and repair the soil stack pipe. Frickin 100 year old houses.

-
Back