Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Are you talking about fender nuts . (Karl)
I actually just found it. Body bolt and U nut clip. I have been Strategic Transfer Equipment to Alternate Location.... I mean grabbing them as I find them but need a bunch

1701440495072.png

Think so. How many you need?
More than I want to buy. It is for putting the Charger together. It would be best to make the trans tunnel and many other panels removable if possible. Will make working on things much easier. I have a bulk pack of Dzus fasteners but not enough and haven't used them before...yet

More than I want to buy. It is for putting the Charger together. It would be best to make the trans tunnel and many other panels removable if possible. Will make working on things much easier. I have a bulk pack of Dzus fasteners but not enough and haven't used them before...yet
Used them on outside aircraft panels, work great and fast on and off.

Used them on outside aircraft panels, work great and fast on and off.
The Dzus? Yes, I know they are super handy but I haven't installed them yet to know what a pain that is. I know there are different depths for whatever you are connecting, the spring things, etc. So, I wasn't sure if I should just use the body bolt set up.

Hey question.... on our cars, where a bolt goes through sheetmetal and there is the "nut" that slides over the other piece. What are those officially called? Body bolts/clips?
Nut clips?

Im hoping to get time to get under the dart this weekend. I noticed it’s dripping oil. It never dripped before. The steering feels off and I need to see what’s going on with that. When I hit a bump or even just a man hole cover it really grabs the wheels and pulls the steering wheel. It’s manual steering but it didn’t pull that hard before.

Morning, cold one here this morning. Calling for snow today, guess it's work in the house today. Made some pancakes and enjoying my coffee.

-
Back