Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
On the grass and deck but didn't stick to the driveway. 32°

View attachment 1716174828

Some shots from around here yesterday morning...

When I went out to drive my reservations...

20231205_053726.jpg

20231205_054807.jpg

Some random shots in a couple forest preserves around here after the reservations... The snow on the trees is so pretty...

20231205_082711.jpg

20231205_082746.jpg

20231205_090619.jpg

20231205_090747.jpg

I disagree, those look like the early A exhaust manifolds (64-66)... You can tell by how far down the driver's side leg goes...

I have a set of those...
You're right. It's been over a decade since I have seen mine. Prices keep going up. My 66 will be worth more parted out than it is worth whole! :BangHead: :rofl: :rofl:

100_5212.JPG

100_5213.JPG

Another good one. Almost died diving there the waves really got big, and barely got over the reef to get back on shore, kept getting pulled out. Tanks suck! Good thing my dive buddy was a Seal. He definitely saved my ***. Marilyn and his girl were freaking out on the beach. Man I was scrapped up from the coral!

It's always good to swim with a seal or sea lion... :)

Speaking of elevators..

I'd still like to ride the elevator up to the Cook County tax assessors office

How about the one in the Sears Tower... (Yeah us die-hard Chicagoians stilll call it the Sears Tower, not the Willis Tower)....

It can get you up to the 103rd floor in less than one minute on a non-stop trip...

How about the one in the Sears Tower... (Yeah us die-hard Chicagoians stilll call it the Sears Tower, not the Willis Tower)....

It can get you up to the 103rd floor in less than one minute on a non-stop trip...
Yep, seen it many times, two of my brothers have been up there in a restaurant I believe they said, I got the hell out of Hellannoise at 16, parked my *** right here in northeast Arkansas, the natural state. Never been up that tower myself

You could actually run into your own crop- dusting on the way back down at that speed

-
Back