Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We teach them young here...:rofl::rofl:

1701865165805.png

Sorry Mike get well fast.

Hope everything turns out ok... Take care of yourself...

@memike how was the doctors yesterday? Not sure if I missed an update.
Good morning everyone, getting tired of waking up with these headaches, doc put me on Brusbar, a stress relief drug that is not addictive, waiting on my hart doctor to see what she thinks, but my pc doctor thinks the headaches are driving my blood pressure up..
Ok, enough of that chit, hope all is well with everyone here, 33 degrees this morning and a high of 47, so yes, its going to be a bit cold today, normal temp is 54 for us this time of year.
Victoria wouldn't start the other day, and it was outside, wasn't the ballast, but the old ecu I have been running on my slant 6 8 years ago and a few weeks here, had a back up in my stash, actually I have 4 more.

20231205_113157.jpg

Good morning everyone, getting tired of waking up with these headaches, doc put me on Brusbar, a stress relief drug that is not addictive, waiting on my hart doctor to see what she thinks, but my pc doctor thinks the headaches are driving my blood pressure up..
Ok, enough of that chit, hope all is well with everyone here, 33 degrees this morning and a high of 47, so yes, its going to be a bit cold today, normal temp is 54 for us this time of year.
Victoria wouldn't start the other day, and it was outside, wasn't the ballast, but the old ecu I have been running on my slant 6 8 years ago and a few weeks here, had a back up in my stash, actually I have 4 more.

View attachment 1716174827
Mike Stephan Hotz will take the old ecu if your going to trash it.

Ever camp out on the beach at that abandoned army air core base? Forget the man was great though. Never anyone there usually.
We tried camping once near Kailua, got seriously invaded by roaches plus it was too hot esp. in tent, couldn't enjoy campfire, not our "camping scene". Great for day trips tho

Another good one. Almost died diving there the waves really got big, and barely got over the reef to get back on shore, kept getting pulled out. Tanks suck! Good thing my dive buddy was a Seal. He definitely saved my ***. Marilyn and his girl were freaking out on the beach. Man I was scrapped up from the coral!

I know that name damn it, blaming it on the headache this morning

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Backreading is all caught up. Nothing much to report here. Should have my Woodward Fab manual tubing bender and 1.75" dies today. It will be nice to bend the cage tubing myself for the Charger project.

Did a commisary run yesterday. Holy crap we got stuff. Two shopping carts worth. We have not been there for a while. Did save some decent $$$ though. Chop meat 2.99 lb. We needed ten pounds for just the lasagna we make to give out to friends and mail people.

Hey Steph how was Hooters? :poke: :eek:
well he settled for a local place called The Red Stag Pub. It is a celtic restaurant that we have here. I shared your stripper picture with him though. :lol: He said he was going to have nightmares.

-
Back