Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nope. It is expensive beyond other options
Mine pisses me off. I get Tricare from the military for me to add the wife she has to pay for medicare part B for over ten years to get on it. Still have blue cross family for 600 a month from the Federal side so she has coverage. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: Actually cheaper that way!

The State will only pay their share. I still have to pay a percentage of my share and it is way more than a local Part C

Morning gang no snow here getting to near 60 here today. I'm a thinking those leaves are gonna have to wait another day before I get to them. I'm heading out this morning to Kansas City for some golf and BBQ...why not??

It is a play on words. One of the guys I worked with is trying to Sue. He says when he signed a contract 25 years ago he said he was promised full benefits when he retired if he put 20 years in. The play on words is yes you can have the full benefits but you have to pay for a percentage based on your time. Wekk guess what ...Our share just went up last July. Which makes it even more expensive. Just crazy

It is a play on words. One of the guys I worked with is trying to Sue. He says when he signed a contract 25 years ago he said he was promised full benefits when he retired if he put 20 years in. The play on words is yes you can have the full benefits but you have to pay for a percentage based on your time. Wekk guess what ...Our share just went up last July. Which makes it even more expensive. Just crazy
He is wasting way more money than health care costs. No win lawsuit there………

The wife and I are very fortunate both being retired military and having Tricare healthcare. We pay a very small monthly for dental and get most all our prescriptions free through the VA.

When we elected Wolf as governor many things changed and I voted for the Bass Tard

I get to Assess a child molester for the 4th time. We are sending him back out AGAIN. Not that I agreed with it but when I started he would have been celled up with a well....a rough kind of guy. And the transgenders that we are paying for the hormone medications. One told me he/she wanted to stay in prison so he could get them. He couldn't afford them on his own. So what does he do??? threatens staff. The world is a changin

How much longer before she gets to stay home every day?? Does she have a government job with all the moving you guys did for yours??
Not sure when she will call it quits……..she is an RN and has been for 35 years, but moving every couple of years she basically starts over every time.

My son sent me a good morning coffee pick, spending a few days in Maui. Reminds me of Rick (Ben Drinkin) somehow. I'm jealous HA!

CoffeeMaui.jpeg

Wailiea.jpeg

Just got a e mail from a restoration shop I deal with sending me 4 distributors for 100 point restorations. All dual point. Hope I have enough re chromed clamps around. Dam I love it but getting ro big and it all started here when I restored the first Dist machine!

We're testing winter travel this winter gone a week or more December through March. So basically home for two to three weeks and then gone to somewhere warm.

Morning!
Just below freezing and rising. Going to be a nice day today. Done with project for this week. Did get my weatherstrip kit.$900. Ouch. And i bought 2, other one is for a fellow youtuber, building the same truck on a dakota chassis.

Frank I am not sure if you know about this for weatherstripping. Rock Auto in the universal section/body go to weather stripping and they have hundreds of profile s they sell by the foot. Saved me a ton of money and there is usually a good discount conde in the code thread.

-
Back