Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Coffee on way to visit, then two espressos during visit. So im bright eyed and bushytailed at midnight. Great.

Did ya get your fancy new smoker assembled yet? Man o man you are gonna like it.
Yes I did, said you needed 2 guys and a6 pack of beer. Was just me for the build, but could have used a hand(heavy). came with a bunch of apple, hickory, and cheery pellets but need to get some plane ones to season it with. Then I can start to experiment with it.

It's 4:30 AM. So.....

430.jpg

Good Morning All! Ride down to Redmond was a little crazy, slow down hold onto steering wheel and watch out for the idiots. Engineer sends out message after I'm outta there, there's parts to pick up for his job. Must be Christmas time because I'm goin back to get this today

Did a commisary run yesterday. Holy crap we got stuff. Two shopping carts worth. We have not been there for a while. Did save some decent $$$ though. Chop meat 2.99 lb. We needed ten pounds for just the lasagna we make to give out to friends and mail people.

Hey Steph how was Hooters? :poke: :eek:

Well now that I see an end to daily labor in sight it seems so far away. But I am looking forward to not having to get up. Finding Part C healthcare is a nightmare

Mornin yall! I've been up all night laying laminate flooring. Fun fun.

-
Back