Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone, getting tired of waking up with these headaches, doc put me on Brusbar, a stress relief drug that is not addictive, waiting on my hart doctor to see what she thinks, but my pc doctor thinks the headaches are driving my blood pressure up..
Ok, enough of that chit, hope all is well with everyone here, 33 degrees this morning and a high of 47, so yes, its going to be a bit cold today, normal temp is 54 for us this time of year.
Victoria wouldn't start the other day, and it was outside, wasn't the ballast, but the old ecu I have been running on my slant 6 8 years ago and a few weeks here, had a back up in my stash, actually I have 4 more.

View attachment 1716174827
Mike, that sounds similar to me. The hypertension was causing my migraines. Blood psi meds worked...no headaches in a couple months now. I hope for you to get some relief.

No snow here! But have I got a deal for those that have!

407967557_1089213369151764_3683614226305206847_n.jpg

Tell you what I am fed up with Fed Ex. Fourth time they left stuff up by the mailbox. Called the second time did not help. Glad I am at the end of a dead end road!

1701869061223.png

Tell you what I am fed up with Fed Ex. Fourth time they left stuff up by the mailbox. Called the second time did not help. Glad I am at the end of a dead end road!

View attachment 1716174846
Do you get the text messages and photo of the drop off location?

Pretty sure that happens to me when they have a temporary driver. The usual guys do well and come down here to the end of the road. I'll usually step outside and BS a bit with them....

They used to tracking says delivered at 832 PM! Have had some serious money sitting up there. Pissed do your job!

View attachment 1716174846
Fed ex and ups drives up my driveway and puts all of ours on the porch, now that my driveway is done I am going to buy a used or damaged JOBOX and put it down by my mail box with a lock, keeping them off my driveway

20231121_091055.jpg

20231121_090951.jpg

20231121_090947.jpg

20231121_164839.jpg

Fed ex and ups drives up my driveway and puts all of ours on the porch, now that my driveway is done I am going to buy a used or damaged JOBOX and put it down by my mail box with a lock, keeping them off my driveway

View attachment 1716174851

View attachment 1716174852

View attachment 1716174855

View attachment 1716174858
Looking good Mike!
Job box, so you leave it unlocked,and driver locks it after putting goods inside? Good idea, put 5 patio blocks inside, then its too heavy to lift and load onto a truck.

Good morning everyone, getting tired of waking up with these headaches, doc put me on Brusbar, a stress relief drug that is not addictive, waiting on my hart doctor to see what she thinks, but my pc doctor thinks the headaches are driving my blood pressure up..
Ok, enough of that chit, hope all is well with everyone here, 33 degrees this morning and a high of 47, so yes, its going to be a bit cold today, normal temp is 54 for us this time of year.
Victoria wouldn't start the other day, and it was outside, wasn't the ballast, but the old ecu I have been running on my slant 6 8 years ago and a few weeks here, had a back up in my stash, actually I have 4 more.

View attachment 1716174827

Make sure your underwear isn't too tight....

Joe was constantly suffering from headache since long time.​

The doctor said, "Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine, and the pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles."

Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He couldn't concentrate long enough to answer, but decided he had no choice but to go under the knife.

When he left the hospital he was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself. As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a different person. He could make a new beginning and live a new life. He saw a men's clothing store & thought, "That's what I need - a new suit."

He entered the shop and told the salesman, "I'd like a new suit." The elderly tailor eyed him briefly and said, "Let's see ... size 44 long." Joe laughed, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!"

Joe tried on the suit. It fit perfectly.

As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new shirt?" Joe thought for a moment and then said, "Sure." The salesman eyed Joe and said, "Let's see, 34 sleeve & 16-1/2 neck." Again, Joe was surprised, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!"

Joe tried on the shirt, and it fit perfectly. As Joe adjusted the collar in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about new shoes?" Joe was on a roll and said, "Sure." The salesman eyed Joe's feet and said, "Let's see ... 9-1/2 E." Joe was astonished, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!"

Joe tried on the shoes and they fit perfectly. Joe walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, "How about some new underwear?" Joe thought for a second and said, "Sure." The salesman stepped back, eyed
Joe's waist and said, "Let's see... size 36."

Joe laughed. "Ah ha! I got you! I've worn size 34 since I was 18 years old."

The salesman shook his head, "You can't wear a size 34. A size 34 underwear would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache.

Last edited:
Looking good Mike!
Job box, so you leave it unlocked,and driver locks it after putting goods inside? Good idea, put 5 patio blocks inside, then its too heavy to lift and load onto a truck.
Great idea, thank you, I have an old 3 1/2 inch steal pipe 4ft long, and a 5ft chain, going to drive it into the ground, drop chain down it, mix up a bag of concrete and pore it in the pipe with a chain in it, locking the box to it. Figure I will weld a length of chain to the box, then a lock between it.
I hope to have the box soon and paint half brown, other half blue. Keeping them off my driveway.

-
Back