Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Spent the morning going over the 67 Firebird convertible. Electrical, fuel lines, brake lines, transmission cooler lines. Lots to do to get it running and moving. He bought a complete running original powertrain, rad to tailpipe. Engine and transmission were rebuilt and hardly driven.

Its raining. Hard to believe how little snow we have here. This was 10 years ago. Today its mostly grass.

IMG_0087.png

Its raining. Hard to believe how little snow we have here. This was 10 years ago. Today its mostly grass.

View attachment 1716175651
We are dry as dry can be. Starting to get dust devils on windy days like today. Most every lake and river around here at the lowest recorded levels. So much so they’re talking about taking out low water dams just to help

Hey if anybody needs some 64-66 a body parts, check out this guy, blowing out most ot it for $10 plus shipping and he'll deal with you through FABO and eliminate ebay fees and combine items for better shipping cost...

Here's the ebay page with all of the part listings:...

Yeah...I have family there... the older ones are stuck and the younger ones are leaving. It's sad. I have good memories of hanging downtown and going to Powell's
Best bookstore on the planet, we used to take the kids there and spend all day rambling from floor to floor. It is the Mecca for a book geek.

Trying to snow.60 mile drive to chiro, roads arent bad. Yet. Dropping off the parts kit for my youtube buddy that’s also building a studebaker. Hes like across the road from here.

Trying to snow.60 mile drive to chiro, roads arent bad. Yet. Dropping off the parts kit for my youtube buddy that’s also building a studebaker. Hes like across the road from here.
Getting nasty here snow and been sticking to the roads and the wind is starting to get worse.

Dinner! Chicken tacos with rice and beans. Even I can't mess that up.
Was going to post a picture but looks like I need cookies to do that and looks like I cant' even post a WTF face without it.

-
Back