Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dinner! Chicken tacos with rice and beans. Even I can't mess that up.
Was going to post a picture but looks like I need cookies to do that and looks like I cant' even post a WTF face without it.
I'm making some Tuscan soup. It has Turkey sausage, onions, garlic, chicken broth, great Northern beans (white) spices and spinach just before serving. It does smell good and I can fix it in 1 pot. Oh and switching it up a bit. I bought a bottle of Brandy. Pretty good for cheap stuff. It warms you up!

20231208_171801.jpg

Looks like I have a problem with my computer or FABO I try and post something and I get a cookies are required and can't send.

Looks like I have a problem with my computer or FABO I try and post something and I get a cookies are required and can't send.
Good to know. @cosgig is having issues as well. But you sent it. I'll get the boss on it.

Home from chiro. Drive was miserable. Hypnosis from driving in the snow, low beams are best but visibility was poor

Home from chiro. Drive was miserable. Hypnosis from driving in the snow, low beams are best but visibility was poor
Glad you made it home safe Frank and looks like it's not going to get better anytime soon, but we did have a great winter so far.

-
Back