Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did you reply???

I reported him to the mods... We'll see if they delete his posts... I did a little research and found he's done that a few times... :icon_fU:

And I found a post that proves he knows better than to post comments in a for sale ad...

On E-bodies:

Rishi A04b.JPG

On B-bodies:

Rishi BB B01a.JPG

Rishi BB B01b.JPG

Did you reply???

I reported him to the mods... We'll see if they delete his posts... I did a little research and found he's done that a few times... :icon_fU:

And I found a post that proves he knows better than to post comments in a for sale ad...
Link? I wanna see.

Chrysler had one of those on display at one of the first Mopar Nats when they hosted it at the Chelsea, MI proving grounds...

Very cool cars... They can run on anything that burns, even hi proof alcohol.... (but who would want to waste alcohol like that)???
That's like the multi fuel military diesel trucks. Diesel, gasoline, kerosene, vegetable oil, oil based paint, motor oil, transmission fluid...pretty much anything that's liquid petroleum they will get down the road on.

Link? I wanna see.

Link? I wanna see.

Good lord.

Rob Just sitting and different coatings say a vac adv which is usually zinc colors differently over time. Love the lead statemen, Dual points are ALWAYS a crimped on D loop. He is a pro! I can Keep going but need more coffee.

Do you have PROOF of your accusations??? Back up your words or get the f*ck out of my for sale thread...

It's easy for an internet keyboard jockey to throw stones... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rob Just sitting and different coatings say a vac adv which is usually zinc colors differently over time. Love the lead statemen, Dual points are ALWAYS a crimped on D loop. He is a pro! I can Keep going but need more coffee.

Please keep going... :popcorn:

Is it just me or does this stuff look chinsey as all hell?

A guy in my neighborhood is in the Guinness book of world records for the most concussions...

He doesn't live far from me, just a stone's throw away... :BangHead:

So pick up some oil yesterday at Napa, cool Hey have any atf-4 for the Dakota? Never changed the trans fluid. Holy crap 10 a quart!

It's just you... :lol:

It looks like it's made out of exhaust pipe to me... I would want something with thicker wall than that on my suspension... :eek: :BangHead:

Plus you could make a better/stronger set-up with smaller diameter thicker wall steel bar and have much more clearance for the undercarriage...

So pick up some oil yesterday at Napa, cool Hey have any atf-4 for the Dakota? Never changed the trans fluid. Holy crap 10 a quart!

That's believable...

The 727's and 904's take 9 quarts to fill a completely drained trans, including the converter...

We used to do the trans services at an Oil Express that I worked at when I was in high school...

Good morning from Norther WI. Made it up north by Mom. Record time even. Marie wasn't feeling great so she slept = never stopped. Got all of the under car welding done on the Charger yesterday. I can feel it today, sore! How is everyone?

-
Back