Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning from Norther WI. Made it up north by Mom. Record time even. Marie wasn't feeling great so she slept = never stopped. Got all of the under car welding done on the Charger yesterday. I can feel it today, sore! How is everyone?
Good here. Not sure what the day has in store for me. Weather is over cast and damp here but it’s not terrible. I can’t complain. Glad you made it safely. Enjoy the visit

It's Studebaker Saturday!

studesatII.jpg

Good morning :D

Good morning from Norther WI. Made it up north by Mom. Record time even. Marie wasn't feeling great so she slept = never stopped. Got all of the under car welding done on the Charger yesterday. I can feel it today, sore! How is everyone?
That under car stuff is tough on all but a young person. You're only as young as you feel! :lol:

Morning, looks like we have a bit of snow and not bad about 2 inches but that slippery wet stuff.
Think I'll stay home till they get the roads cleaned up.

Morning, looks like we have a bit of snow and not bad about 2 inches but that slippery wet stuff.
Think I'll stay home till they get the roads cleaned up.
I knew a girl like that once. She liked 2" of slippery wet stuff! :poke: :rofl: :rofl:

Read it WOW
Makes me recall some of the fun stuff friends and neighbors had when I was a teen. The 2 Wing cars parked in the driveway up the street, had to walk by them on the way to school everyday. Buddy across town and his Boss 429 Stang. My best friend's Dad had Hemi Roadrunner. Mr B traded it in for a Dart cuz gas was gettin close to $.50/gallon :lol: Moto had Hemi Challenger and TA Challenger.

That under car stuff is tough on all but a young person. You're only as young as you feel! :lol:
Well, I am pretty damn old today then. It is amazing, how, when a car seems pretty high up on big jack stands, how little room there is with a welding helmet on. Only a couple small things to do on the firewall and the motor/trans are going in. It is looking like I may put the Franklin quickchange in instead of the 8 3/4. I will need to convert it from floating wide five to standard though.

The 100 point guys must be OCD and leave me in the dust....I like to drive them

Was inside under dash in a few cars yesterday helping Keith salvage parts, I’m old
Well, I am pretty damn old today then. It is amazing, how, when a car seems pretty high up on big jack stands, how little room there is with a welding helmet on. Only a couple small things to do on the firewall and the motor/trans are going in. It is looking like I may put the Franklin quickchange in instead of the 8 3/4. I will need to convert it from floating wide five to standard though.

-
Back