Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Finally got the livin room floor done. Now on to the bedroom. Dammit.

Man Rusty that is a lot of work. The getting down and up 200 times back to back is a killer for me. You would have to call the ambulance at some point as I just couldn’t get back up!
That's why it's taken us several days. A little here a little there.

Hey John did you do your armor class or is that this week coming??

Good Morning All! Did a day of OT yesterday, today we're off to Vancouver WA to visit son for his birthday, staying only 1 night, lotsa driving. Will also have lunch with brother, probably in Portland, dunno.

Hey John did you do your armor class or is that this week coming??
Actually starts today, spent yesterday at the Federal Law Enforcement Firearms Training Center. Wow, what a facility. They train everything from Air Force Police to DEA FBI etc. Here in a couple of weeks I have to go in and train the trainers if you will. 18 Federal Firearms Instructors for me to train. No pressure! Hah! If I lived closer I would probably work there full time. The guy that hired me to teach his instructors was on full recruiting effort Yesterday! Good guy. The facility was over the top nice. Good group of folks. Turns out I ended up knowing a couple of them already. You get to a certain point and the circle gets small.

Actually starts today, spent yesterday at the Federal Law Enforcement Firearms Training Center. Wow, what a facility. They train everything from Air Force Police to DEA FBI etc. Here in a couple of weeks I have to go in and train the trainers if you will. 18 Federal Firearms Instructors for me to train. No pressure! Hah! If I lived closer I would probably work there full time. The guy that hired me to teach his instructors was on full recruiting effort Yesterday! Good guy. The facility was over the top nice. Good group of folks. Turns out I ended up knowing a couple of them already. You get to a certain point and the circle gets small.
Wow that sounds like a great place. I'm sure it's first class with all the bells and whistles.
Hey just tell Jodi how cool it is and see if she's willing to move?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow that sounds like a great place. I'm sure it's first class with all the bells and whistles.
Hey just tell Jodi how cool it is and see if she's willing to move?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
It was very swanky, the classrooms the range, the vault. It was like a candy store. Best of everything. Right down to air handling. Suck your hat off! Most ranges always cut corners there, not so yesterday. I would work there in a heartbeat. With my new wife of course because I would need one of those for sure if I talk any smack about moving.

It was very swanky, the classrooms the range, the vault. It was like a candy store. Best of everything. Right down to air handling. Suck your hat off! Most ranges always cut corners there, not so yesterday. I would work there in a heartbeat. With my new wife of course because I would need one of those for sure if I talk any smack about moving.
Well anyway sounds like you'll be spending time there in the future and what a great place to do that at.

Karl that guy on E bodys is

fucktardo.jpg

I could have ripped him apart and made him look like crap but its not thong Thursday, Is it?

-
Back