Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hold my beer !!
1702219356120.png

I found this picture in an old folder...

@RustyRatRod will appreciate it... It was just after I picked up my 65 Dart wagon and had the trans and axle rebuilt at my good trans guy in Livonia, MI (RIP Alllen)... Rob helped me load up the wagon at Bruce's house near Atlanta when I picked it up...

This is the Dart wagon in the cemetery across the street from my old house in Detroit... This is the Dodge brothers colosseum where the Dodge brothers are 'buried'... This cemetery is across the street from the old Detroit State Fairgrounds...

Henry Ford, Rosa Parks, Dianna Ross, and some other famous people are buried in that same cemetery...

1702219327447.jpeg

@RustyRatRod will appreciate it... It was just after I picked up my 65 Dart wagon and had the trans and axle rebuilt at my good trans guy in Livonia, MI (RIP Alllen)... Rob helped me load up the wagon at Bruce's house near Atlanta when I picked it up...

This is the Dart wagon in the cemetery across the street from my old house in Detroit... This is the Dodge brothers colosseum where the Dodge brothers are 'buried'... This cemetery is across the street from the old Detroit State Fairgrounds...

Henry Ford, Rosa Parks, Dianna Ross, and some other famous people are buried in that same cemetery...

View attachment 1716176724
Man I pined for that car.

View attachment 1716176724
Oops, Diana Ross is still alive.

Here's me dropping the Dart wagon off at the trans shop straight from Georgia...

Hey Rob, does this bring back any memories??? This was about 12 hours after we loaded it up on the trailer in Georgia....

1702219914475.jpeg

Last edited:
She was a pretty gal and a great actress. She played Granny well. Lots of laugh's from that show. And a lot of cool Mopars too.
Lots of BIG and RARE ones. Like convertible 4 door Imperials and such. Talk about luxury!

-
Back