Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup I know where that's at also. I played a lot of Golf in Myrtle Beach over the years.....
We’re looking forward to it. Playing four different courses for the tournament. Playing one of those today.

Morning!
Think it may be be coldest morning so far. Not quite 0°f yet. Think i will try for an early start today.

Morning, looks like a great day here in the frozen Artic.
Been seeing a red fox patrolling the neighborhood the last few days so with Christmas around the corner I thought I'd feed the little fella some left overs. Sure enough he ate it all.

Happy Birthday Chris @WV64Signet
3EC79768-60A4-40B5-B762-5A4240417889.gif

I have a teeth cleaning today and Doc prescribed some antibiotics prior to event due to recent shoulder replacement. I Google the dosage as it seemed high, and holy smokes what a Pandora’s box of opinions on the topic. I thought sure I had stumbled into a what cam is best thread. In the end i chose to take the antibiotics as the risk reward just made sense. No side effects for me so no worries. If I had some kind of aversion to antibiotics then maybe a different decision. But heck the American Dental Association and the Medical guys are in opposing corners! WTF?

I have a teeth cleaning today and Doc prescribed some antibiotics prior to event due to recent shoulder replacement. I Google the dosage as it seemed high, and holy smokes what a Pandora’s box of opinions on the topic. I thought sure I had stumbled into a what cam is best thread. In the end i chose to take the antibiotics as the risk reward just made sense. No side effects for me so no worries. If I had some kind of aversion to antibiotics then maybe a different decision. But heck the American Dental Association and the Medical guys are in opposing corners! WTF?

Yeah. . Never research prescriptions. Diezer will tell you all you need to know

:rolleyes::poke:

-
Back