Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its whippet out Wed!
1702465240170.png

So the daughter's water in the gas saga continues. Her husband turned it into the insurance company they use that is local. Told them Dad fixed the car. OK no sweat have a business right. well, they are having issues with it since Dad did the repairs. Told them not to say anything I did it.. Seems like 7 cars they insure have the same exact thing going on and about 40 cars got contaminated there also. Freaking Mess!

Haven't decided on those yet, suggestions?
I used cheap baffle inserts. They slide into the exhaust pipe. My fenderwell headers had enough collector length, so I put them there. 3.5x11". Then just 3" straight pipe to the rear wheel. I would dump them out from the body if you can as it can drone when under the car.

Mine..

I never drank alcohol before getting on this coffee thread. Some of you guys have some wild tasting coffee

Morning all from South Carolina. Got in went to the grocery and liquor store yesterday. Got unpacked and walked next door for an Italian seafood dinner and it was fantastic. Going to go play golf today and then a birthday dinner tonight.

Miring all from South Carolina. Got in went to the grocery and liquor store yesterday. Got unpacked and walked next door for an Italian seafood dinner and it was fantastic. Going to go play golf today and then a birthday dinner tonight.
Give her a 1099 for me will you! HBD Cheryl!

I used cheap baffle inserts. They slide into the exhaust pipe. My fenderwell headers had enough collector length, so I put them there. 3.5x11". Then just 3" straight pipe to the rear wheel. I would dump them out from the body if you can as it can drone when under the car.

Mine..

Thanks Eric I will check this out

Morning all from South Carolina. Got in went to the grocery and liquor store yesterday. Got unpacked and walked next door for an Italian seafood dinner and it was fantastic. Going to go play golf today and then a birthday dinner tonight.
You at Pawleys Island or Little River ???

HBD Chris. I’ll tell Cheryl it’s your BD too. She might be older.:rofl:

Actually staying at Murrel’s Inlet. Just down the street from the famous half mile strip of restaurants over looking the marsh.
Yup I know where that's at also. I played a lot of Golf in Myrtle Beach over the years.....

-
Back