Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I predict you try 1/2 dozen til you find the sound you like. I have old school 2 chamber flowmasters on my big block dart cause its a sound I like. I have dynaflow max on my small block cuda cause its reserved til I hit it. You are going to be moving a lot of air. It looked like the hp was still climbing when he shut it off. What did Sean build the max rpm to be?

I predict you try 1/2 dozen til you find the sound you like. I have old school 2 chamber flowmasters on my big block dart cause its a sound I like. I have dynaflow max on my small block cuda cause its reserved til I hit it. You are going to be moving a lot of air. It looked like the hp was still climbing when he shut it off. What did Sean build the max rpm to be?
Yup probably right, so many choices. Not sure on max RPM, I wrote myself a note to check...................

Think we all would be more trying to figure out what to BBQ and drink more than working on the car but would be fun.
1702433853597.png

1702433882983.png

1702433958552.png

I'll bring some Tri Tip :D

Don't know how you can sleep. I remember when I dynoed my first last motor, kept replaying the video!

Good Evening All! Becky works at Allstate and a client came in needing to get rid of a truck. I haven't looked at it yet, from what I could tell from VIN is it's a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2. From what the guy says it needs a transmission and brakes. Think I found a donor 2002 with good 5.9 and good trans, just got wrecked for cheap. Dunno what swaps, computer etc. but am reading up.

I talked to my homie in Ky this mornin' he said the tornadoes that tore up Tenn the other day didn't miss him by much. Had to drive thru some of the wreckage to get to Clarksville to do some errands. He bought the place 2 years ago as a place to retire to. Last year the tornadoes didn't miss him and thrashed the place. Almost have the rebuild completed now.

Good Evening All! Becky works at Allstate and a client came in needing to get rid of a truck. I haven't looked at it yet, from what I could tell from VIN is it's a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 5.2. From what the guy says it needs a transmission and brakes. Think I found a donor 2002 with good 5.9 and good trans, just got wrecked for cheap. Dunno what swaps, computer etc. but am reading up.

I find lots of nice, late model 250s and 350s out your way

I find lots of nice, late model 250s and 350s out your way
Usually "free" throws up red flags but she gave me what inside info she could on why he had to get rid of it, SR22 expired, now has three vehicles and living with Mom as a result of what transpired, makes sense and he's glad a Mopar fan is getting it. Titled, we'll give him some money for it.

We use it for everything. It grows wild, has a bad tendency to lose branches in high winds. Just right for the BBQ.
They have some here in Oak Harbor lol! had a huge old one they deemed dangerous at our Post Office and took it down amongst much protest. Think maybe they're white oaks, dunno. We have some Maple in our area, good for firewood.

Found numerous varieties of firewood over in the San Joaquin I'd like to try. I should have gone out and hit up one of the grape farmers around here about 2 years ago for some of the grape vines they tore out. They only use them vines 30ish years and then tear them out and start over.

-
Back