Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You Yankees all sound the same! Hah! Great video, she sings purty!

Screenshot_20231211_122646_Facebook.jpg

That was magnificent! I bet you can't wait to hook it up to a drive train. What a fabulous resonance. Is the exhaust anything like what you will use?

Now you know you are going to get nothing but grief until she's running down the road, right? Thank you so much for bringing us along for the ride!
Yes Sir! Already on the calendar....................January 8th bringing the car back down to NC to get it all put together :thumbsup:

Now you know you are going to get nothing but grief until she's running down the road, right? Thank you so much for bringing us along for the ride!
Think if he doesn't real soon he will have all of us at his house helping.
Can't Emagine the amount of money getting it running. Really Scott your father in law would be proud of you.

Tell replicar racer 43 those of us who know engines understand and appreciate what he has accomplished. Job well done!

Think if he doesn't real soon he will have all of us at his house helping.
Can't Emagine the amount of money getting it running. Really Scott your father in law would be proud of you.
That would be a great party :lol:

Yeah definitely has cost some money, but not as much as trying to acquire a Hemi Dart. At least I had the golden ticket to start with :thumbsup:

I agree, he would be proud Fred! I think of him every day.....................

That was magnificent! I bet you can't wait to hook it up to a drive train. What a fabulous resonance. Is the exhaust anything like what you will use?
:thankyou: I have new TTI headers. Those are the old ones that were in the car. TTI are 3" I believe, it will breathe a little easier with the new ones and make a little more HP.

That would be a great party :lol:

Yeah definitely has cost some money, but not as much as trying to acquire a Hemi Dart. At least I had the golden ticket to start with :thumbsup:

I agree, he would be proud Fred! I think of him every day.....................
Think we all would be more trying to figure out what to BBQ and drink more than working on the car but would be fun.

I don't see you keeping that beast quiet but how loud do you want to be?
I want everyone to know A Hemi is in there, quiet is not an option :lol: .......................minimal mufflers and they will dump in front of the rear axle I think. Can't run duals all the way out back, pipe on the passenger side is too tight near the gas tank and FIL moved springs inboard for the large slicks.

I have friends that run turn downs and point them towards the center of the car. Helps to cancel the noise and doesn't kick dust and dirt out the side so much.

-
Back