Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well first chin spoiler for sale done. Bedlinen it because It's low and takes a lot of abuse.

IMG_20231212_173619736.jpg

Oh, blood test today. 7 vials. One week and ct scan. And a massage next week. She’s rough, and i dont have to pay extra for it…

Just trying to make my 73 bumper look better. I like the looks of the back bumper but never liked the looks of the front bumper as it was like a big hunk of chrome that never really looked good, but my opinion.
So I know the wrong color it's just tape to get an idea but if I could make the bottom half of the bumper body color I think it would look good.
Opinions would be great.

IMG_20231212_173715387.jpg

Just trying to make my 73 bumper look better. I like the looks of the back bumper but never liked the looks of the front bumper as it was like a big hunk of chrome that never really looked good, but my opinion.
So I know the wrong color it's just tape to get an idea but if I could make the bottom half of the bumper body color I think it would look good.
Opinions would be great.
Opinions are like Assholes....They usually all Stink..... :rofl:

Opinions would be great.

View attachment 1716177696
Ya might be on to sumtin tho.........

Well, busy day....................drove to NC for the dyno. It was awesome to hear the engine fire up for the first time. :thumbsup: :)

530 HP
560 Torque :steering:

IMG_9894.jpeg

IMG_9887.jpeg

Hemi Dyno sheet.jpeg

Outstanding, just simply outstanding! How much fun was that! Tell me you weren’t praying at some point! Hah! They did mine and I thought man guy let her up. Nope they were merciless.
It was awesome to hear it fire up the first time, it ran perfectly. The dyno guy has been building race engines for 50 years and is very impressed by Sean's engine build :thumbsup:

Surprisingly I wasn't stressed, it was great to hear it sing!

-
Back