Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Porch pirates? Ok that there is just funny! Huge advantage to living in BFE! And having a 3/4 mile long driveway! I watch videos of those guys and just can’t wrap my head around what kind of individual would do that?
1702588972709.png

Almost 40*F here and that's above 0 not below. Amazing and not going to complain at all.
Opened all the windows and got some fresh air in the house.

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Sucks about the insurance issues Tim @Mopar Tim
I think I have decided what to do. I'm going to sell the satellite and try to get back what I have in it. Then AAA will insure us. Everywhere else I've called wants three times as much as they do...

I think I have decided what to do. I'm going to sell the satellite and try to get back what I have in it. Then AAA will insure us. Everywhere else I've called wants three times as much as they do...
Sucks you have to sell it. I know it was a holy grail type car for you. But, you need to do what is right for you

That sucks that it has to come to that

Letting the pup run around for an hour, she’s wiped out. Has been sleeping all afternoon.

Look at that view would yeah, a good location to mount a 120 volt spot light cousin :thumbsup:

-
Back