Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yesterday morn a dear lady friend of mine text me she is having car trouble. Throw on my grubbiest Carhartts "5 minutes I be there". Perty simple her battery had passed away. Found a place for her to sit in the Hemi Express and we take a ride to Auto Zone. Go back and start her Tahoe up again and follow her back to parts house for new battery. "I'll pick you up at 4:30. Wear your best Carhartts." :wtf: Wound up at

View attachment 1716178264

View attachment 1716178266

View attachment 1716178267
I'm fed for 3 days now :lol: They one of the few steak houses that do Sweetbreads round here so my menu choice was made before I got there :lol:

View attachment 1716178265
Wow! That looks delicious!

1702562131189.png
one of my favs on tap too :D

I have a camera security system at my house in Viet Nam. There is little to No Crime there. But I don't have a system at my house in Maryland. How smart am I ....I do however have a tenant that can oversee things while I'm gone. Probably will be looking into a system for here soon..KKKKKKKKK

Well looks like the wife is going to my doctors appointment with me today, I hope the hottest nurse showed up and says I didn't know you was married :rofl: :rofl:
And storms out of the exam room, wife has not been to my chemo doctors appointment in 12 years, so its going to be interesting, I will make sure of that :lol:

It is tasty. I not real big on experimenting on micro brews, probly because many of them had tasted like dirty feet :lol: but that Davey Brown was a memorable lucky taste long ago.
I have had a "Nut Brown Ale" homebrew that was real tasty. I made a couple batches of "Yule Like This Ale" which is tasty and different. (mildly spicy)

yule like this ale-b.jpg

IMO they are just looking for reasons to not insure in CA. This is the company sending drones over back yards and canceling policy's based on what they see...
Had this happen to a friend here in Colorado. Gut is a clean freak when he asked to see the photo it wasn't even hid back yard. He is no longer insured through them.

The homie n me went to a concert, Charlie Daniels Band at this funky little venue in the next county Pozo Saloon, out in the boonies. "Lets go real early and BBQ some Tri Tips." he says. "Ya know what that means don't ya? We gonna have to feed half the parking lot." :lol: We used our heads and took more than we could hope to eat and teeth picks for handing out samples :lol: One thing I hadn't thought of was the fact that we were only 30ish miles from Cal Poly University during school season. Poly being an Ag and Engineering type school lots of C&W music fans. The Cal Poly Dollies there for the show made it well worth firing up that oak pit and burnin' some Tri Tips :rofl:

The homie n me went to a concert, Charlie Daniels Band at this funky little venue in the next county Pozo Saloon, out in the boonies. "Lets go real early and BBQ some Tri Tips." he says. "Ya know what that means don't ya? We gonna have to feed half the parking lot." :lol: We used our heads and took more than we could hope to eat and teeth picks for handing out samples :lol: One thing I hadn't thought of was the fact that we were only 30ish miles from Cal Poly University during school season. Poly being an Ag and Engineering type school lots of C&W music fans. The Cal Poly Dollies there for the show made it well worth firing up that oak pit and burnin' some Tri Tips :rofl:
THat sounds like a fun party

-
Back