Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I want to see if I can get a solar one up at the shed in the back of the yard... otherwise going to cover the blind spots around the house and driveway approach... Also one in the garage... which could be pretty freaking entertaining to watch on certain days

:lol:
250 feet and it works off wifi at the house.
When i was selling my old tractor, guy came to look at it when i was visiting mom. Messaged how to start it, and watched him through camera. I could tell his wife didnt like it very much, by the way she was yelling at him. He loved it, and still does.

My problem is WIFI for systems like that. I have to use trail cams on my property and a wired alarm system. Starlink, etc. is not available to me.....................

Yeah... Musk-net isn't out here yet. :wtf:The base for the Ring can also be a wifi router.. I'm still using my ISP setup.

Three cameras here, they record up to 4 days if I need them to, out here I get to see mail delivery and stray dogs alarming my cameras, haven't seen a deer trip them all year, believe we have dog problems, well owner problems..no collar on half of them :BangHead:

Luckily it was already wired for the security system when we bought the home. Pretty good for an old wired system, not too expensive annually for the coverage :thumbsup:

A couple claymores in the wood line would be good.........................
That would take care of the Bambi's stepping out into the medow, the coyotes, bunnies lol, might have to look into that!!! Time to get to Sumas, at least I'm done babysitting on the hill. Have a Great Day All!

We have a wired system. I have the signs posted and know it’s somewhat of a deterrent. We live at the end of a mile long resident residential street burglars don’t like a set up like that one way in and out. I also have a 130 yard long driveway so it’s a walk from the street to the front porch. With all the travel we have planned I’ve been thinking of installing a ring system also like Chris says adding another layer.

That would take care of the Bambi's stepping out into the medow, the coyotes, bunnies lol, might have to look into that!!! Time to get to Sumas, at least I'm done babysitting on the hill. Have a Great Day All!
So you live on a hill to ?? I haven't baby sat for about 4 years now, granddaughter is 16.
Good Morning Mopar Merrymakers !!!!
Good morning

We have a wired system. I have the signs posted and know it’s somewhat of a deterrent. We live at the end of a mile long resident residential street burglars don’t like a set up like that one way in and out. I also have a 130 yard long driveway so it’s a walk from the street to the front porch. With all the travel we have planned I’ve been thinking of installing a ring system also like Chris says adding another layer.

From a practical standpoint... they have floor-mount "flood"/ water sensors, connected smoke.alarms, thermostats etc. I know when I was traveling a lot it was nice to turn the corner and see the house still standing.

I just got 2 more signs delivered yesterday from the alarm company................you are right Craig any deterrent helps.

I just got 2 more signs delivered yesterday from the alarm company................you are right Craig any deterrent helps.
:lol:

Screenshot_20231214_074334_Chrome.jpg

I just make all my stuff look junky and not worth the effort.....wait, it is junky and not work the effort. Nothing deters theft like the thief feeling they didn't get their money's worth...

Think...."man I am going to get stuck with all this crap. I am taking it back" Come to think of it, maybe that is why things aren't where I remember putting them...

Look if you are going to steal my garage, and then have the nerve to bring it back. Put it where I left it so I can find it.

Found an old electric powered Pepsi clock last weekend, lady was selling her house, her husband passed away in 2021 to covid at 61 years young, to much yard work and moving into town to live the condo life, I must say she looked young, low 50es and easy on the eyes... back to the old clock, hate to sell it and a pickle jar I got from her, but thats how Treva and I make extra mulla..

20231212_173038.jpg

20231211_152017.jpg

From a practical standpoint... they have floor-mount "flood"/ water sensors, connected smoke.alarms, thermostats etc. I know when I was traveling a lot it was nice to turn the corner and see the house still standing.
The flood and smoke sensor would be nice. I’ve heard many stories of people gone and a bathroom stool bust and water runs for a week. I just go down now and turn the water off if we’re gone just over night. When we moved in a couple years ago I replaced all the bathroom stool water lines. I turn them off and back on a few times twice a year when I turn the clocks.

The flood and smoke sensor would be nice. I’ve heard many stories of people gone and a bathroom stool bust and water runs for a week. I just go down now and turn the water off if we’re gone just over night. When we moved in a couple years ago I replaced all the bathroom stool water lines. I turn them off and back on a few times twice a year when I turn the clocks.

Ring Flood Freeze https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M943G7L?tag=fabo03-20

I guess my only question would be................Ok alarm goes off alerting me, but I can't get home to do anything about it. Now I know for a fact my house is FUBAR when I get home.:BangHead:
Yeah, without knowing, you had a great vacation, now it is ruined so you don't even have that...

-
Back