Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think my SS is getting delivered today

IMG_9909.jpeg

Morning all. Cheryl had a great birthday. We played golf with a father/son from Philly. Had a good time. I found a couple places for dinner and she declined (see pics). We ended up going back to the Italian restaurant. Today going to go and explore the area. Have a great day!!

IMG_2338.jpeg

IMG_2337.jpeg

The only thing that I don’t like about travel is sitting here in the dark making coffee in the dark and typing on a phone. Oh well small sacrifice. I did pick up some Black Rifle coffee. You all talked about it so thought I’d give it a try…good stuff I like it.

The only thing that I don’t like about travel is sitting here in the dark making coffee in the dark and typing on a phone. Oh well small sacrifice. I did pick up some Black Rifle coffee. You all talked about it so thought I’d give it a try…good stuff I like it.
What would be cool is to take a cross country trip visiting all the coffee members

Hey hey morning.
I didn't see much of the game but the sports radio talking heads were going on about Patrick Mahome's fit at the end of the game, guess he was upset about the line up/offsides call. From what I gathered they had lined up like that 5 or 6 times previously and wasn't called, then it was? Dunno

What would be cool is to take a cross country trip visiting all the coffee members
Hey when you’re ready we have a place for you to stay a couple days!!
Funny the guys we played with yesterday from Philly I mentioned a had a few friends from that area but just knew them from an online chat group. The look he gave me haha!! I further explained and he seemed relieved. Haha!!

Hey when you’re ready we have a place for you to stay a couple days!!
Funny the guys we played with yesterday from Philly I mentioned a had a few friends from that area but just knew them from an online chat group. The look he gave me haha!! I further explained and he seemed relieved. Haha!!
You met a lot of us.

I may have to think about this idea and thanks I may take you up on it

I didn't see much of the game but the sports radio talking heads were going on about Patrick Mahome's fit at the end of the game, guess he was upset about the line up/offsides call. From what I gathered they had lined up like that 5 or 6 times previously and wasn't called, then it was? Dunno
He was upset and Toney was offsides. I’m a little baffled at the when they call it and when they don’t. Easy just don’t be offsides basic chit come on they get paid the big bucks.

-
Back