Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1702567602688.png

1702567618404.png

1702567736037.png

Lotsa college kids
1702567832096.png

Fun ride for the Bikers too
Almost fergot Pozo Saloon started out as the first stage coach stop in San Luis County 2 centuries ago.

Hey Eric, how you doin'???

I gotta catch up later as I have a flat tire and have to get some new ones on my car... :BangHead:

20231213_160826.jpg

I pumped it up last night at 4:30 and it's flat again this morning... :BangHead:

It was time for new tires anyway, the fronts are almost bald in the center... I'm combing them over to cover up the baldness...

20231212_102055.jpg

Sounds great. I might bring my small BBQ grill and cook up some lunch for everyone.
We are talking about a coleman grill for breakfast sandwiches and such to save some money this year - along with sandwiches/snacks to bring too

Hey Eric, how you doin'???

I gotta catch up later as I have a flat tire and have to get some new ones on my car... :BangHead:

View attachment 1716178287

I pumped it up last night at 4:30 and it's flat again this morning... :BangHead:

It was time for new tires anyway, the fronts are almost bald in the center... I'm combing them over to cover up the baldness...

View attachment 1716178288
Sorry for the flat - knew a girl like that once

Dash is slowly getting done. Brought the dog to shop today. Every time shes in shop for more than 10 minutes she poos. Asshole.

Other than the stereo, dash is done. Need to hit the car wash, my black avalanche is white. And pay my parts bill.pup finally settled in shop.

IMG_0095.jpeg
Came to house for lunch, left ocean outside for a bit. She got tangled at the tree on the far end of her run,chewed off the lead and came to the door. She knew something was wrong. Good dog.

Wife did a good job on keeping them random. I have no idea who got me.
I missed the no return address thing too, pretty sure the one I sent will have my return address on it, not sure how that works with direct drop ship

I missed the no return address thing too, pretty sure the one I sent will have my return address on it, not sure how that works with direct drop ship
I hope everyone replies to the message as they get theirs so nobody is worried that porch pirates got what was sent

I hope everyone replies to the message as they get theirs so nobody is worried that porch pirates got what was sent
Porch pirates? Ok that there is just funny! Huge advantage to living in BFE! And having a 3/4 mile long driveway! I watch videos of those guys and just can’t wrap my head around what kind of individual would do that?

Porch pirates? Ok that there is just funny! Huge advantage to living in BFE! And having a 3/4 mile long driveway! I watch videos of those guys and just can’t wrap my head around what kind of individual would do that?
Not to mention a MAL meeting them at your gate....

I can't imagine doing that to someone either. I like the dog **** ones and such to get back at them. hilarious

-
Back