Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gentle rain here most of the day, big hat weather but not cold yet. Hoodie or a vest and you are still good. I just need the dang grass to quit growing or I am gonna have to mow yet again.
24* above right now amazingly warm for us this time of year.

It is Friday don’t ya know!

View attachment 1716178812

Knob Creek 9 is a good choice. On a lighter note Eric Dodge (no relation to the Dodge Brothers that I know of) is the manager of the local grocery wine and spirits. Mid afternoon I see a Bookface notification. Limited quantities. 12 year Pendleton Canadian Rye. $19.99. Well you know me. I like cheep hooch. Went out, bought a bottle, tried it in the parking lot, and went back in for another bottle. Pretty nice juice! And a penny less than 20 bucks! It is a nice lookin' bottle and even has a cork and a tag with info and a Old Fashion recipe! "Nice For The Price"

View attachment 1716178832
Cheers boys

20231215_184023_001.jpg

No idea where RI is, but welcome to the coffee thread. Everyone on here is perfectly well adjusted and fits into society very well. The sense of humor is mundane at best and never off the wall, bordering on paranoid or delusional. In fact we are all perfectly normal. Not many 401s here isn’t that Ford? We mostly roll 408 Strokers. pictures are a must otherwise we figure it didn’t happen. welcome aboard from down South. Our family trees aren’t tall but they sure are low and wide. I had to drop my Sister to marry my cousin. Now where did I put that toddy?
That pretty much sums us up! And I’ll help Karl out on this one….you said stroker:lol:

As soon as I get home I’ll be partaking in some beverages myself. Just haven’t decided on what yet.

That does look good. We just had pizza here tonight.
Pizzas good, esp. the no cooking/no dishes part. I'm checking out Evel Pie (lotsa Evel Knievel stuff) in Vegas, wifey says a trip there in Jan is our "present to each other". We like old Vegas, so found this pizza joint surfing internet.

Evel Pie | Pizza Joint in Las Vegas, NV

throw it on the BBQ grill in an aluminum boat with lots of butter some Garlic, onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
I just did the aluminum boat with olive oil/sea salt/pepper. Only problem was I burnt the crap out of it, gotsa pay attention! I'll try that recipe, sounds great, thanks!

Pizzas good, esp. the no cooking/no dishes part. I'm checking out Evel Pie (lotsa Evel Knievel stuff) in Vegas, wifey says a trip there in Jan is our "present to each other". We like old Vegas, so found this pizza joint surfing internet.

Evel Pie | Pizza Joint in Las Vegas, NV
That place looks like it will be fun to check out. The pizza looked good also.

I just did the aluminum boat with olive oil/sea salt/pepper. Only problem was I burnt the crap out of it, gotsa pay attention! I'll try that recipe, sounds great, thanks!
I normally burn everything but not tonight. Guess I got lucky. lol

So, I made another spoiler today and used gelcoat and really took my time making this one trying not to have any air pockets to have to fix.
Heading to the garage to pull it off the mold. Wish me luck.

-
Back