Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I seen in the news earlier dat da LA Chokers/Chargers are gettin' a new head rapper in da hood to run them. Dat 63-whatever yesterday musta ben da las straw :lol:

Yup.... Chargers gonna Charge.

Ownership paying big dollars for garbage performance. Heard the GM was tossed as well.

The Hoodie will get it fixed when he gets there next season

I just brush the grass with some olive oil and sprinkle on the BBQ rub of choice. Goes right on the grill with the animal bits. First time I did it in front of a bunch of locals here, the real Santa Maria style BBQ hardliners they looked at me like I was fookin' nutz :lol: After they tried it, I was lucky to get one stick for myself :rofl:
We also do it this way but use Tony’s Cajun as the rub.

Heres a suggestion…

IMG_0096.png

Morning looks like I‘m turning on the coffee. Welcome to Saturday!!

Last edited:
On cup three and feeling like a loner in here this morning. Guess ya all are sleeping in??

Mornin Craig and Cheryl...How's the Golfing going ??
Played our first tournament day yesterday. Cheryl won top honors in her flight I was middle of the pack. Play today, tomorrow looks like a rain out. If Monday is too wet to play then we’re going to try and go home a day early.

Played our first tournament day yesterday. Cheryl won top honors in her flight I was middle of the pack. Play today, tomorrow looks like a rain out. If Monday is too wet to play then we’re going to try and go home a day early.
Ehhhh, too bad, I have been on a few (rain) trips there, but still aways fun.... :thumbsup:

So I saw the daughter is back in the states. Is she going back to VN with you guys next month??

We’ve had a good time. Thinking a one and done trip if this is winter weather here.
It can be hit or miss this time of the year. Have had trips with great weather. The price's are reduced in the winter, so MB gets a lot of guys from up north. A lot from Canada....

So I saw the daughter is back in the states. Is she going back to VN with you guys next month??
The Daughter came back here to work.....Without the six month old boy.. :eek: :eek: :eek: She will be staying here when Chin and I go back in country for 3 months.....

Just took some time this morning maybe Ishould of took the hint and went back to bed…haha!!
Lace up (hockey talk) I have no idea what the equivalent is for golf? Good luck today. If I was there I would caddie for ya. But I would leave all those extra clubs at clubhouse so we could fit more beer and ice in the bag!

Lace up (hockey talk) I have no idea what the equivalent is for golf? Good luck today. If I was there I would caddie for ya. But I would leave all those extra clubs at clubhouse so we could fit more beer and ice in the bag!
No hockey talk here please, Kraken have taken a huge step back this year!

-
Back