Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, I made another spoiler today and used gelcoat and really took my time making this one trying not to have any air pockets to have to fix.
Heading to the garage to pull it off the mold. Wish me luck.
Pictures! But you already know that

IMG_4406.jpeg

I’ve settled on an old fashioned tonight.

Pictures! But you already know that
looks flawless. I finally made something I didn't have to fix my screw ups.
In my hand is the spray on mold release that turns into a thin plastic film. So the extra 2 hours of prep time was worth it.

IMG_20231215_192726363 (1).jpg

Evening everyone, had some ribs for dinner. Used a new rub this time, holy crap was it salty,threw it away after I cleaned up.

Ok fine, I will join with one of my favorites.

Skål everyone..

20231215_194515.jpg

I like the bar. Very nice looking. It has style.

I never tried that @71GSSDemon I will see if I can locate that. I like your choice of drink wear.
It is very good. I have a set of short and set of tall in matching print. I use them everyday. Like you said, something about old glasses when having a drink.

throw it on the BBQ grill in an aluminum boat with lots of butter some Garlic, onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
I just brush the grass with some olive oil and sprinkle on the BBQ rub of choice. Goes right on the grill with the animal bits. First time I did it in front of a bunch of locals here, the real Santa Maria style BBQ hardliners they looked at me like I was fookin' nutz :lol: After they tried it, I was lucky to get one stick for myself :rofl:

I just brush the grass with some olive oil and sprinkle on the BBQ rub of choice. Goes right on the grill with the animal bits. First time I did it in front of a bunch of locals here, the real Santa Maria style BBQ hardliners they looked at me like I was fookin' nutz :lol: After they tried it, I was lucky to get one stick for myself :rofl:
Damn that sounds good I'll have to try that. Thanks buddy.

Bruins hung in there against a tough Islanders team. 5 - 4 in a SO.

Trying to keep pace with Vegas and the Rangers. Just keep it close. No Presidents Trophy...

I seen in the news earlier dat da LA Chokers/Chargers are gettin' a new head rapper in da hood to run dem. Dat 63-whatever yesterday musta ben da las straw :lol:

-
Back