Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
OK... so if you're gonna sell the truck... at least empty the cab... unless, of course, you're hiding rotted floorboards or something

Screenshot_20231216_075430_Facebook.jpg

OK... so if you're gonna sell the truck... at least empty the cab... unless, of course, you're hiding rotted floorboards or something

View attachment 1716179025
As is where is lol! I changed my mind on taking the "free" Dodge Ram, a 1/2 ton truck would be questionable pulling even my 7x12 landscape trailer with a load of gravel or wood in it, need to stop. Maybe the 2500 or 3500 would be better, thanks for mentioning that, looked and yep some around reasonably priced.

Becky wanted to put up the fakie tree this year and finally agreed to letting me get a real one. Well, U-cut tree farms around here are operating differently, only were open two weekends and I had to make an appt. for already cut trees. I wanted a 12 foot Noble and they only had 9 foot and not a Noble but not a Doug Fir either, this one was passed by everyone lol but was 30 percent off at least. Waiting till kids are all here to decorate.

View attachment 1716179018

View attachment 1716179019
Good Morning all. Probably be putting up the (fake) tree today here. Not really expecting anyone else here for Christmas. My son and his wife are probably showing up sometime in January. Not sure what my daughter is doing. She lives in NC now…

IMG_6298.jpeg

As is where is lol! I changed my mind on taking the "free" Dodge Ram, a 1/2 ton truck would be questionable pulling even my 7x12 landscape trailer with a load of gravel or wood in it, need to stop. Maybe the 2500 or 3500 would be better, thanks for mentioning that, looked and yep some around reasonably priced.
I love my 2500 except when I have to buy license for it

I love my 2500 except when I have to buy license for it
I think a 2500 would be perfect for me. Really would like an open bed so am thinking about getting rid of burb after 10 plus years with it, been a good rig but don't like hitching up for everything.

My old 2500is a 2000 V-10 and does get the job done. But I really miss my old 85 3500 with the 8’ box

My old 2500is a 2000 V-10 and does get the job done. But I really miss my old 85 3500 with the 8’ box
Hoping to have my w200 done very soon. My son and I will start sanding the frame on Thursday since he’s out on Christmas break!

-
Back