Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok I finally got to catch up. It’s been a little
Busy here. Ran to the butcher to pick up the hind quarter of beef and got that put away. Between the half of pig and the hind quarter I have 400 lbs of meat stacked in the freezer. That will hold for awhile now. The dart was winterized and I made some baked ziti for dinner tonight at my sisters. My family is getting together before Christmas to celebrate to reduce the running around on Christmas Day for those with little ones.

IMG_4409.jpeg

Supper is the last meal of the day. It supplements you through the fasting of the night which in turn you break. When you break that fast, it is your next meal. Might be oatmeal, might be pizza. Not sure if coffee or whisky count.

Well I finally get tired of sitting here at my desk in the garage, watching TV and looking over this Cuda. Today I decided was the day to get the suspension out from under the front. Really only took me about 2 hours. Not bad. Now to get the differential out, maybe tomorrow.
1000002978.jpg

1000002977.jpg

1000002976.jpg

Supper is the last meal of the day. It supplements you through the fasting of the night which in turn you break. When you break that fast, it is your next meal. Might be oatmeal, might be pizza. Not sure if coffee or whisky count.
Have to have my coffee !

You seem well equipped to do either and or both. Strong work!!!
Plan is to finish disassembly, and take it to a ( Stripper ) There Karl. Want to get it there before I leave to back to Viet Nam. Then it should be ready when I return here...Car has a rust hole bout the size of a quarter in the trunk. Perfect everywhere else...

Plan is to finish disassembly, and take it to a ( Stripper ) There Karl. Want to get it there before I leave to back to Viet Nam. Then it should be ready when I return here...Car has a rust hole bout the size of a quarter in the trunk. Perfect everywhere else...
Hard to believe. They sure are rust prone, I know every inch of my Barracudas life. Its like a legend in my little town.

Well... even with 2 picks, Minniesooodie is up 17 - 3
Well crap. I guess I gotta turn on the TV. University of Montana is in the semi finals at home against North Dakota today. GO GRIZ!!! The montana support is electrifying. They really influence the outcome of the game.

Hard to believe. They sure are rust prone, I know every inch of my Barracudas life. Its like a legend in my little town.
But I should clarify.. I bought this car from a mechanic I knew. Sorry to say, I've had it for about 9 years now. Had other projects to do. But he had someone put two quarterpanels on the car. This was before before the really good complete quarter were available. ( AMD ).I think the guy did a great job, but it is seamed just below the upper body line. I can feel this from inside the quarters or trunk. Since I cant see the bodywork he did, I'm going to completely strip the car so I can see.... :thumbsup:

I'm finally in a position to work on my barracuda. I fabbed these panels from an old chevy truck box. Worked out well. Got the floor pans patched in last week. Got a little rust on the trunk pan.

20231214_173401.jpg

Well crap. I guess I gotta turn on the TV. University of Montana is in the semi finals at home against North Dakota today. GO GRIZ!!! The montana support is electrifying. They really influence the outcome of the game.
Minnesota defense went to sleep. Tied up at 17 now. About 7 minutes left

I just heard about this yesterday
1702760131475.png

Apparently KCRP/Kern County Raceway Park has changed owners recently. The new owners have enlisted the influence of recently retired Mr Harvick in their new venture. Kevin Harvick at one time was a resident of Kern County and spent much of his early race days in that area. It's a really nice facility. Paved half mile, dirt 1/3 mile, and MotoX. We'll have to see where it goes from here.

I didnt have much to offer this morning. Went for brekkie, worst i have had in a long time. Then on to fix buddy’s truck, stuck in 4wd. New range sensor wasnt the problem. Pulled 4wd actuator and tried to get it to move. Scanner wouldnt actuate it.
I figured out the lock and rotate circuits, egernized it and it moves. Replaced it and calibrated it, oddly it now maybe works. 4 hours later.

Where is pork roll egg and cheese from?

New Jersey

Even though New Jerseyans can't agree on what to call Taylor Ham/pork roll, they all agree that Taylor Ham/pork roll, egg, and cheese is a uniquely New Jersey item that has captured the imagination of the state's residents

-
Back