Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Where is pork roll egg and cheese from?

New Jersey

Even though New Jerseyans can't agree on what to call Taylor Ham/pork roll, they all agree that Taylor Ham/pork roll, egg, and cheese is a uniquely New Jersey item that has captured the imagination of the state's residents
Where is New Jersey? Is it by Rhode island?yous guys all talk alike!

Where is pork roll egg and cheese from?

New Jersey

Even though New Jerseyans can't agree on what to call Taylor Ham/pork roll, they all agree that Taylor Ham/pork roll, egg, and cheese is a uniquely New Jersey item that has captured the imagination of the state's residents
I got no idea where that is by I sure like the sounds of thategg roll!

Where is New Jersey? Is it by Rhode island?yous guys all talk alike!
IMG_9932.jpeg

Well home from about a 600-mile drive and not gonna back read but this old man is going to bed early and as long as everyone is still alive and healthy I'm happy.

Good day. Purdue takes down number 1 Arizona, now having beaten 6, top 25 teams, including 4 of which in the top 8.

Colts finally beat the Stealers for the first time since Eve plucked a fruit from a certain tree.

Sleep well, your polish air force is watching you!!
Polish? I'm Italian with a side of everything else. If the Polish are watching me sleep then the only thing they'll see and hear is an old man in his skivvies snoring all night. That should be X rated. LOL

Polish? I'm Italian with a side of everything else. If the Polish are watching me sleep then the only thing they'll see and hear is an old man in his skivvies snoring all night. That should be X rated. LOL
:rofl: You sound like me. I always say I’m Italian with lots of other stuff mixed in, but only the good parts.

-
Back