Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
While we are at it, this will knock your socks off. My moms best friend gave me this. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Better if left overnight. will keep for 2 weeks in the refrigerator.

20231216_201719.jpg

Happy Sunday! I am first? That never happens? I am doing some last bit of studying, going over presentation and slide show for the one millionth time! Then drive four hours, meet up with my partner instructor and rinse repeat. We generally get the presentation pretty smooth time we are done. There is just nothing worse than death by power point. We always chop cut and edit slides to fit the audience. Today I whacked all but about two slides from the slide deck on muzzle loading. Just not relevant.

Good Morning Gang !!!
Up a little earlier this morning. Taking the Girls to my Church's Christmas production today before they go to work. Need to leave here earlier than normal, so we can secure good seats...... :thumbsup:

Morning all a rainy no golf do nothing type day here today. Thankfully football will be on and we have a fresh bottle of 4 Roses. Have a great day!!

Morning!
Mild again. Today is dump run, burn some cardboard. Think i will put Studebaker back in shop and work on it for a couple days. Wed i have to replace a wheel stud, another “shop” eff up. Maybe get started on Potsy’s Firebird. I have most of the parts. Either way it should be a good week. CT scan tuesday.

Morning… Frank be nice if they could figure that nerve problem out. My MNL had a back nerve problem and got into a neurologist who has seemed to help her a lot. Hopefully they can for you also.

Just checked the local weather here 3 inches of rain in the next 24 hours. No Monday golf so we just booked an early flight home tomorrow. Hey we did get three days of golf and spent time with our friends.

One event at a time! Sounds like you guys have a perfect day planned. I got a beer says you guys at the very least end up stretching your legs in a break in the rain. Neither of you does the sit and do nothing thing all day well for very long!
Already ahead of you. We found a nice mall earlier in the week and might go back for a walk. The rain here is a soaker type rain and shows it raining until 3am tomorrow.

Morning… Frank be nice if they could figure that nerve problem out. My MNL had a back nerve problem and got into a neurologist who has seemed to help her a lot. Hopefully they can for you also.
Had a spasm last night, i will admit i was a little freaked out, as i stood up i couldnt feel my foot on the floor at all.

-
Back