Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey all in from golf and a dinner at a local brew house. We Ubered to and fro and had a great time. We played well today and had a great time. Tomorrow is already cancelled due to weather. We plan on going to a pancake house for BK. We pass the place every morning and it‘s packed which we know is a good sign. After that with a fresh bottle of 4 Roses we’re going to hunker down and watch football.

And on a good note played golf yesterday with a rich guy who likes cars. He loves the 60’s and interested in the Barracuda. We talked at dinner tonight and hopefully it’s sold.

1702780055875.png

I never heard of it. But I’m always up for a good recipe
Cabbage Rolls. They will make your house stink for weeks. Thats why my dad put an oven in thee garage, lol. Best cooked, frozen than reheated in a frying pan.

Cabbage Rolls. They will make your house stink for weeks. Thats why my dad put an oven in thee garage, lol. Best cooked, frozen than reheated in a frying pan.
If it’s what I’m thinking I knew them as Halupki. Cabbage rolls stuffed with ground beef and rice mixture. The cabbage smelled but it tasted good

If it’s what I’m thinking I knew them as Halupki. Cabbage rolls stuffed with ground beef and rice mixture. The cabbage smelled but it tasted good
My recipe has pork too. Lots of different old country names for cabbage rolls. Some use tomatoes .

-
Back